Thread: Which other resorts are the most hassle free to get to for dinner from Wilderness?

Which other resorts are the most hassle free to get to for dinner from Wilderness?

This is our first stay at Wilderness.

We have an Epcot day where we will leave around 3PM and go back to the hotel. I want to go somewhere else for dinner that night but I'd like it to be easy. What other resorts are the easiest to get to from Wilderness using Disney transportation?

From WL, you could take a boat to the Contemporary (I think?), so you could do the Wave, Chef Mickeys or California Grill. You could have dinner at any of the WL restaurants. You could take a boat/bus to MK and then the monorail to the Polynesian or the Grand Floridian. You could go to Fort Wilderness and eat at Trails End (buffet). Anything else would require a bus to a park and then another bus to another resort.
    Link to June 2018 Trip Report:
    https://www.easywdw.com/forums/showt...d=1#post419048

1997 CBR, 2004 ASMo, 2005 CBR
    2007 Pop x 2, 2008 ASMu, 2009 Pop
    2010 ASMu, 2013 CBR, 2016 CSR
    2018 Windsor Palms

Yes, you can boat to CR from WL
    You can walk to FW, or boat

he's right
    If I'm going to dinner from WL, it is almost always at either the Wave or California Grill; the boat makes that easy. You can also take an uber/lyft for about $12-$15 to just about anywhere on property. I had dinner at Jiko and took Uber round-trip. The entire night was about $26-$27 round-trip, including tips.

Id agree contemporary is an easy boat ride. You could also get on the resort monorail loop from there opening up GF and Poly as options. But I agree with Bnoble, uber and lyft are cheap and easy on property and make it so anywhere is really little to no hassle.

I'd also vote for hoop dee doo if you are up for a dinner show. Trails end for similar food without the show.