Thread: Cancelled Reservation - no email?

Cancelled Reservation - no email?

I made a reservation - got an e-mail confirmation
    I edited that reservation - got an e-mail confirmation
    I deleted that reservation - nothing.

When I log on and I view my plans, it does not appear. The $200 deposit on my CC is still listed as "pending" so I guess that means it hasn't been processed yet fully. The reservation was made and cancelled all on Wed this week so it has been 2 days. They haven't removed that pending charge yet.

Do I need to worry? Do I need to call them and confirm the cancel, or is it standard to not get an e-mail?
    A cold and rainy day at WDW is still better than a day at work.

I've only canceled a reservation once, and if I recall, it took a few days for the refund to process and go back on my credit card. Mine wasn't all in one day... so that's different, but I would give it a few days. I think you'll be fine.
    June 2011 Poly, May 2013 POR, June 2015 CBR, June 2017 POR, March 2018 CSR, June 2018 POR

I'm not so worried about the credit card charge. More wondering if I was supposed to get an e-mail confirming that I did in fact cancel it.
    A cold and rainy day at WDW is still better than a day at work.

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFredricksen View Post
    I'm not so worried about the credit card charge. More wondering if I was supposed to get an e-mail confirming that I did in fact cancel it.
    I wouldn't worry about the e-mail; they're not good at getting e-mails out sometimes. As long as there's no reservation linked to the original reservation number, and your cc account is showing a pending credit, you're OK.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

near Cleveland OH (but out in the country)
    they may not send out the cancellation email until it "processes" (whatever that means these days). Also, check any "junk" or "spam" folders... lately I have been losing some important stuff in there because the computer somehow decided it was junk