Thread: Traveling with a DVC member - Can they purchase an AP for me?

Traveling with a DVC member - Can they purchase an AP for me?

My best friend is a DVC member and is planning a week-long girls getaway. We will be there 7-8 days. Even though this will be my only trip for the year I'm looking at purchasing an AP since it is cheaper than a park hopper for that many days. Would she be able to purchase it for me and get the DVC discount rate? Or could she purchase them for everyone going at a discount? We are not related if that has anything to do with it.
    10/88 - Off Site, 5/89 -Off Site, 4/94 - Poly, 5/96 - Swan, 9/99 - Tree House Villas, 3/02 - WL, 3/04 - CR, 11/11 - Poly,
    10/16 - POR

As far as I know only the DVC owner and members of their immediate family living in their household are eligible for the DVC annual pass. Also, a 10-day park hopper can be purchased on undercover tourist for about $505 (8-day is about $485), and a Gold Annual pass is about $680. Where are you getting your prices? Unless youíre going more than once in a year annual passes donít make sense.

I priced it on the Disney site. That's great to know, thanks. And I can link the park hopper I purchase on Undercover tourist to my magic band?
    10/88 - Off Site, 5/89 -Off Site, 4/94 - Poly, 5/96 - Swan, 9/99 - Tree House Villas, 3/02 - WL, 3/04 - CR, 11/11 - Poly,
    10/16 - POR

Yes, you can link UCT tickets to your MDE account.