Thread: Late Jan/ Early Feb share!

Late Jan/ Early Feb share!

Hello! I donít see a thread yet for these dates so I am starting one here! We are going Feb 1-7th. I have shared twice before, never been a leader, would love if someone else was the leader but I am sure I could figure it out if need be! Anyone want to join a group?

Me!!! We are going January 26- February 3rd...would love to be part of a group. I have never led before though.

I would like to join.We're going January 29- February 6.
    I have never led before.

Great start! Let’s shoot for 5-6 groups if they are interested. Like I said I have never lead but feel confident I could figure it out. But, if someone joins who has led before that would be ideal !

Sounds great to me!!

I am going February 9-15 and would love to join! No leading experience though!

I'll be there from Jan 27 - Feb 2 and would love to join if those dates work. I've shared before but never lead, too! :)

Hi, My family will be at DisneyWorld from January 22nd - 25th and I'd love to join the Memory Maker Share as well!

I was supposed to join a late December - January share but due to e-mail communication mix-ups, it seems like I may have gotten left off that MM Share

Jessrose18...it looks like we now have 6 people!! Yay....are you willing to lead?? or does someone else want to lead??

Yes! Great start looks like the date range is 1/22 to 2/15 which should work if we are all on top of things. I am reading some tutorials and will be the leader unless someone else has the itch. I get the idea, purchase mm, assign to dummy account, link everyones mde, download photos by appropriate dates! Can everyone pm me your email addresses so I can start an email chain, figure out costs, send bills through pp and link mde accounts.

Looks like it will be $169/6 =28.166 plus 2.9%pp fee plus .30 transaction fee= $29.29 per party.

Sent everyone a pm asking for email addresses.....

I have gotten two replies to the pm’s with email addresses! If the rest of the interested people could message me here this week then we can get a confirmed list with dates and price ready! Thanks everyone ( I know the holidays messed up regular schedules of trip planning ;) )

Thanks ! Just need to hear from one more member in order to have 6 confirmed groups!
    Last edited by jessrose18; 01-03-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Looks like everyone is in! I will be sending out a group email tomorrow or Wednesday with details. I will purchase the memory maker tomorrow. The dummy account is all set up!

Yay!!! thank you so much for leading!!!

Hello! The group email is all typed up and ready to go.. just one delay holding me up. I purchased mm in my dummy account and linked myself and my family to the dummy account. However, no matter what I do and how many times I click on “only view shared plans”, it reverts back to all plans for two of my travel party (but not for me). It reverts back in my mde and in the dummy mde. I called disney today to fix the problem and they are having IT look into it. The mde person I talked to said there is no reason that should be happening and yes, it was strange after you hit view just shared plans and then save it would not stay that way....so before I linked any more people to the account I just want everything straightened out. You currently can view my fast passes in the dummy account which I am trying to fix. If it won’t I will just have to trust everyone to not touch them ;). So you will probably see the email come to you very shortly, just some housekeeping. Thanks for understanding. And if anybody has any advice throw it my way! I have unlinked the guests, tried to link again, changed all setting for everybody etc. Literally spent hours clicking buttons and going back in to check.

I feel like there's no way to avoid anyone seeing everything but reservations can only be changed by the person who made them. FP could be changed I suppose but I don't understand what benefit anyone would find in changing anyone else's FP. I mean I guess they could hope if they cancelled yours it would open up for them but it's not a perfect system and there's of course no way that it would work.

Not to mention if someone messed with anything in a share here they'd be put on notice for the rest of the community not to welcome them into their share.
    CR Jan 18-23 2018 YC Jan 23-28

Yes tigger I agree! I don’t know why someone should want to mess with someone’s fast passes! I’ll go forward and send out info now, the problem is not resolving on my end. So pleas be courteous everyone :). Vacations are fast approaching very excited!

Email is sent let me know if you didnt get it!
    Last edited by jessrose18; 01-12-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Hello! I have gotten messages from members saying they are good with activating mm right after the first photos are taken, since we will be finished within the 30 day window of adding photos. SOunds great I will be watching for those to come in on 1/22 or 1/23 and then will activate the MM! Just waiting on 2 payments and 3 link ups now!

Awesome!

Memory maker is activated (1/23) the first photos expire 3/8! Watermarks are removed if you would like to download individual photos while on your trip to share or screen shot them that is fine. Just don't download all! Thanks again!

Hello everyone! Looks like everyone is home except one family. Photopass has a new website. There are no borders or stickers on the new site when you look at it on a computer. When you use the mobile app you can use borders or stickers and then immediately save the photo to your phone, it does not add a new photo to the set for the large download. You can still download all the photos, however I went into each of my photos individually and saved them onto my phone it took a little over an hour but then i didnt have to delete others photos I didnt need. If this sounds easier to you, especially those with not a ton of photos I encourage this method! I will do the large download on 2/15. Thanks!