Thread: Mystic Dunes - great place at a great price!

Mystic Dunes - great place at a great price!

I was just at this place for my daughter's soccer showcase at the ESPN WWoS facility. Mystic Dunes is huge, beautiful, extremely close and very affordable. I booked a 1BR for $160/night. They upgraded me to a 2BR because of room availability. The rooms are enormous. For her team they put 17 girls, plus the adult chaperones, in 3 rooms. Each came with a full kitchen and washer/dryer units. They were $180/night. And this was during Thanksgiving Week. The property is gorgeous. The rooms were a little dated but very clean and staff was great. The pools are outstanding as well. Highly recommend the place. I'm not recommending this but just to give you an idea of size if you brought two queen size blow up mattresses you could fit them in the family room area of the 2BR without having to move any furniture. That's how big these rooms are. Its crazy. And the location was ideal for an early morning run to be in front at rope drop at AK. :)

he's right
    There are several really fantastic timeshare properties with similar rooms and locations. I haven't tried MD yet, but have been at several others. I often recommend them, but warn people that after you stay in one, paying for one of Disney's expensive shoeboxes is a lot harder to justify!

Good to know. I always see that place come up as an option to trade into and haven't really looked in to it yet. Thanks!
    Tanya

Medals received : 08 WDW Half ~ 10 Princess Half + 10 Disneyland Half = Coast to Coast ~ 11 WDW Full ~ 11 Wine & Dine Half ~ 12 WDW Marathon Relay ~ 12 Expedition Everest Challenge ~ 13 Half + Full = GOOFY ~ 13 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare + C2C ~ 14 January Marathon Volunteer ~ 14 ToT 10 miler ~ 15 DOPEY Challenge ~ 15 Avengers ~ 17 cxld Half ~ 2017 DLParis

Medals pending : 2021 Star Wars, 2023 Glass Slipper + Tink

Quote Originally Posted by runDisneygirl View Post
    Good to know. I always see that place come up as an option to trade into and haven't really looked in to it yet. Thanks!
    Worth checking out. When you are driving around it feels like a 5 star luxury resort. TBH the room interiors don't quite live up to that standard but they are huge and clean. Just a little dated.