Thread: Party tickets

Party tickets

How far in advance do you have to buy tickets to the Halloween party and receive the discounted rate. Is the day before okay? I would like to watch the weather. I'm not worried about selling out in going next week.

You can buy them the day before the party and still get the advanced purchase discount.
    June 2004 ASMO; Dec 2005 POP; Feb 2007 POP; March 2011 POR; March 2014 POR; Feb 2015 BWV; Sept 2015 PVB; Jan 2016 AKV Jambo (kind of); Feb 2016 OKW; Sept 2016 PVB; Feb/March 2017 BWV/PVB; Aug/Sept 2017 BCV; Feb 2018 BLT/CCV

MY TRIP REPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by annie g View Post
    How far in advance do you have to buy tickets to the Halloween party and receive the discounted rate. Is the day before okay? I would like to watch the weather. I'm not worried about selling out in going next week.
    I'm with you on watching the weather. Hope we get some nice days!
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

If you purchase Halloween party tickets and the weather is poor, can you exchange them for another date? Assuming they have tickets remaining?

Quote Originally Posted by rich2603 View Post
    If you purchase Halloween party tickets and the weather is poor, can you exchange them for another date? Assuming they have tickets remaining?
    Officially they are non-refundable non-exchangeable. In practice if you go to guest services they will usually exchange them.