Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Close To Your Next Trip Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by marcteeters View Post
    Just 3 days away but boy did I time this one wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Sorry about that weather :( We went right before Labor Day in 2016 and it rained most of our trip. You can still have a great time by making a few adjustments to your touring plan. This hurricane is more worrying than what we experienced tho.

Do you have the option to delay your trip? WDW itself will let you change your dates in an event like this with high probability of hurricane coinciding with your stay. That's the easier part. Changing flight tickets and rescheduling vacation time at work may be more difficult but worth looking into if you'd rather delay the trip over weather.
    Jan-Feb '05 ASM, Jan-Feb '06 Pop, Jan-Feb '15 CBR, April '16 AoA, Aug-Sept '16 CSR, Oct-Nov '16 PORr, Feb 1-5 '17 PORr, WMHS Band April 6-13 '18 AKL, Mar 5-10 '19 AoA, Dec 10-15 '19 OKW 1BR because 942sf! lol

DD is doing DCP program this fall so I have a couple trips to see her! Going with BFF and my 13yo dd in Oct and then with my DH in Nov. I bought an AP before taking her down in Aug so gotta be a good mom and visit her AND make the most of my AP. We also have a trip end of Januray for dh's convention. Thank goodness for Southwest miles. I've only had to purchase two tickets from Ohio. I need another job LOL for $$ but need to quit a job so i can have more time to go.

A week from today!! But who's counting? I'm going on for a week with 6 women. Staying at one of their DVC at BLT. So the room cost me $200 and my flight was bought with SW points. The only big expenses are a park hopper and food. I haven't been in 3 years and can't wait!
    10/88 - Off Site, 5/89 -Off Site, 4/94 - Poly, 5/96 - Swan, 9/99 - Tree House Villas, 3/02 - WL, 3/04 - CR, 11/11 - Poly,
    10/16 - POR

How Close To Your Next Trip Are You?

Ummm, just the $200 deposit so far on a $5k trip this December. But we have 2 big construction jobs in Sept/Oct to fund the balance.
    If one job falls thru? *cry*
    Jan-Feb '05 ASM, Jan-Feb '06 Pop, Jan-Feb '15 CBR, April '16 AoA, Aug-Sept '16 CSR, Oct-Nov '16 PORr, Feb 1-5 '17 PORr, WMHS Band April 6-13 '18 AKL, Mar 5-10 '19 AoA, Dec 10-15 '19 OKW 1BR because 942sf! lol

We are 80 and 129 days away. Owning DVC allows us to do 3 one week trips per year, although this year we are skipping the third week and banking those points into next year. This will get us a bigger villa next Thanksgiving so that our adult children, DS and his DGF, DD, DSiL and our now 1 yo DGS, can all go together. Can't wait for DGS to meet Mickey for the first time!