Thread: Walking from BWI to DHS

that's a shame

Walking from BWI to DHS

Are there any shortcuts, or do you have to go through the BW lobby then out?
    If you weren't a Seinfeld fan, you won't get the reference.

I'm not sure what you mean by shorter than starting in the lobby. That's pretty much the starting point. From there you go out through the pool.
    You can go out through the front, and along the sidewalk and inside the wing of the BWV and out and on to the walkway there but it really doesn't save anything. It really is 6 of one and half dozen of the other, if you use the lobby as your starting point. I'll see if I can draw the 2 routes on a map and post.

Here, the yellow is through the front, and you have to be staying at the resort and use your MB to enter the Villa end of the resort
    The red you do not have to be saying at the resort. You go through a tunnel beside the fitness center.
    We tried both ways and the yellow route is not any faster. Unless you happen to be saying at that end of the Villas. Then it would be faster to go out the door at the end of the wing, vs. walking back to the lobby

Your shortest route would be right through the BWV portion of the building between the red and yellow lines AngiTN drew. If it is hot or raining (or both) you would be protected from the elements. From the end of the building to HS is about a 10 minute walk. My daughter and I stayed in a standard view studio at that end of the building last year. It was a really easy walk.
    June 2004 ASMO; Dec 2005 POP; Feb 2007 POP; March 2011 POR; March 2014 POR; Feb 2015 BWV; Sept 2015 PVB; Jan 2016 AKV Jambo (kind of); Feb 2016 OKW; Sept 2016 PVB; Feb/March 2017 BWV/PVB; Aug/Sept 2017 BCV; Feb 2018 BLT/CCV

MY TRIP REPORTS

that's a shame
    Quote Originally Posted by AngiTN View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by shorter than starting in the lobby.
    If you have a room that's out near the bus stop or conference center, is there a stairwell exit that allows you exit directly out front?

Thanks for the map/diagram. It's very helpful.
    If you weren't a Seinfeld fan, you won't get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    If you have a room that's out near the bus stop or conference center, is there a stairwell exit that allows you exit directly out front?

Thanks for the map/diagram. It's very helpful.
    Not that I know of
    Same way you can't get out to the Boardwalk from anywhere but the Lobby area. No access from anywhere along the wing facing the Boardwalk, unfortunately.