Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KSC/Cocoa/Cabana and Volcano Bay – Disney-adjacent TR

Thanks for sharing your insights on the Cocoa Beach area and KSC! We have made Cocoa Beach our "down day" during Disney trips and love visiting the Jetty Park area to watch the Disney ships depart port! We also always visit RonJons and recommend Rock The Guac for good Mexican food! We have not actually ever stayed over in the Cocoa Beach and just stick with Windsor Hills as our home base for our Disney/Florida trips!

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Calicat View Post
    Thanks for sharing your insights on the Cocoa Beach area and KSC! We have made Cocoa Beach our "down day" during Disney trips and love visiting the Jetty Park area to watch the Disney ships depart port! We also always visit RonJons and recommend Rock The Guac for good Mexican food! We have not actually ever stayed over in the Cocoa Beach and just stick with Windsor Hills as our home base for our Disney/Florida trips!

Cathy
    Thanks for reading! Yes, it’s so close I can see just doing a day trip while staying in Orlando. I’m a bit of a beach junkie, and my family was kind enough to indulge me for a couple days. I love being able to just step out of the hotel and be on the sand. Plus I love being on the beach between 4pm and about 8, right before it gets dark.
    Brandi

Thanks for the write-up on KSC. We're planning on stopping there for a day before heading to WDW next summer. I'll look for the suggested itineraries on the site.
    Disneyland '76, '82, '88, '89, '90, '94 - WDW offsite '99 - WDW PORFQ Sept. 2008 - WDW Ft. W Cabins Dec. 2011 - WDW BC Sept. 2013 - WDW CB/Poly Sept. 2015