Thread: Unique Offer Code

Unique Offer Code

Hi there all - I just got the returning visitor UOC in the mail yesterday. Did anyone else get anything similar? You have to book by 10/7 I think, and it is for dates in Sept through Dec with some exceptions. I logged in last night with the code and there is hardly any availability at the Deluxe resorts that are eligible for the 25%. BC, YC, and GF have pretty much no availability. The only thing I could get during any of the dates I tried was garden view at BWI and AKL (all categories). The AKL prices were really good, but their main pool I believe is under refurb which is why they are being discounted. Wondering if anyone else got this or something similar.
    '82 - Offsite/'88 - Offsite/'94 - CB/'14 - POP/'15 - POFQ/'17 - WL

Yep! Received the same one-pretty unique is it not?

Ha ha - I am noticing a pattern - if a year has gone by from my last trip and I have not booked yet, I will get one of these in the mail. I am not sure if I will be able to use this though! I hope I get another one maybe in the Spring.

Do the dates and locations work for you? I really wanted YC or BC but they did not have any rooms - I think to get those in the fall you have to book super early.

Our last trip was November 2017 and since that time I've received multiple offers, maybe 5? None of which have really worked; this one doesn't either. We're booked for January of 19 and I'm hoping some deal comes out for us to use (though I it won't be a unique code since they aready have us on the hook for January lol). I hope something comes along for you!!!

OK that is good to know - I was wondering if I do not use this, will they send us more in the future, sounds like yes they will LOL.

I never get pin codes. Ever. It's like I'm not in the cool kids clique.
    June 2011 Poly, May 2013 POR, June 2015 CBR, June 2017 POR, March 2018 CSR, June 2018 POR

Our codes always come to my hubby... and that irks me for some irrational reason! He says it's to insure that I take him along. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by cinderellagirl View Post
    Our codes always come to my hubby... and that irks me for some irrational reason! He says it's to insure that I take him along. Haha!
    Me too!

I book all our trips but they always send the codes to my husband. I got one to and I seen the same as Jenniebee. What really gets me is my daughter and I have a trip booked, it end the day before this code works

That would irk me too! Maybe I should ask my husband if he gets the emails and deletes them without reading them. But I know we don't get them in the mail.
    June 2011 Poly, May 2013 POR, June 2015 CBR, June 2017 POR, March 2018 CSR, June 2018 POR

This this one IS made out to my husband, what evil mechanisms are these?? I do get the email ones because MDE is linked to my email.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineOH View Post
    Being a cool kid is not always great. I get them a lot, but only when I'm not going.

I never get them when I'm planning a trip.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get them.
    Jen

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    Same here. Only problem with that is he's been dead for 4 years!
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld
    May 2019 @ All-Stars Movies
    August 2019 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineOH View Post
    Me either - need to check with DH...

If it's any consolation to those who haven't received a code, the last three times I received one, the deal was exactly the same as the best deal Disney was currently offering to the general public. I suspect the days of PIN codes that actually meant something may be fading away, and the "Unique Offer Codes" are nothing more than a ploy to get you to call in and make a reservation.

Side note: I have to call in every time. The link they send me never allows me to get past the "verify your last name & ZIP" page, but it works fine when I call. No one can tell me why.