Thread: Recent "back end" changes messing with the site?

Recent "back end" changes messing with the site?

Of course I would never access easywdw from work! I'm always at 110% efficiency as soon as I walk in the door.

But, hypothetically, a co-worker in my office might be receiving the following message when trying to connect to easywdw.com:

Screenshot-2018-4-3 Access to this site is blocked.jpg

This does not happen all the time, but it just started in the last few weeks. And sometime the site does come up, but usually the hypothetical co-worker gets this error message instead.

Any idea what might cause this? I don't think it's simply because it is not a work-related site; there is a different message for those.

My hypothetical co-worker get a similar message. I figured that my company just started blocking forum pages. Found back ways to get around it though. Another odd thing that keeps happening is when I type in reply's to threads sometimes, not all the time, it doesn't always register every key I type, making me go back and change and it is really slow. I have to reload the page. Not sure if it is related.
    Cindy

Yes, it's weird because it starting working again, so perhaps our servers figured out it's not a "compromised" website, or easywdw's servers are checking an extra box now that wasn't checked. Whatevs!

Quote Originally Posted by cboyer View Post
    Another odd thing that keeps happening is when I type in reply's to threads sometimes, not all the time, it doesn't always register every key I type, making me go back and change and it is really slow. I have to reload the page. Not sure if it is related.
    My hypothetical co-worker has that issue on a steady basis.
    Dec 1981 Magic Kingdom/Off-site Dec 1998 Animal Kingdom, MK & Universal Studios Florida/Off-site
    Dec 2005 Disney Wonder & MK (MVMCP)/Port Orleans Riverside & Saratoga Springs Dec 2008 Disney Magic
    Nov 2011 Islands of Adventure & USF/Off-site/RC Liberty of the Seas Aug 2015 IoA & USF/Cabana Bay
    Nov 2016 Epcot, MK, HS & AK/All-Star Movies Oct 2017 AK, Ep & MK (MNSSHP)/ASMo/IoA & USF/Sapphire Falls
    Oct 2018 Disney Fantasy (HotHS) Coming soon: June 2020 IoA & USF/Disney Dream