Thread: Stayed at Windsor Hills lately?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stayed at Windsor Hills lately?

We leave in two weeks, and we're staying at a Windsor Hills townhouse for the first time. I'm wondering if anyone has stayed there recently and can give me an update on the status of the pool area construction? Thanks!

It’s underway. I don’t think it’ll be finished in two weeks. The splash pad area was closed, but the pool was otherwise opened. We just got back from there.
    Brandi

Quote Originally Posted by nolarookie View Post
    Itís underway. I donít think itíll be finished in two weeks. The splash pad area was closed, but the pool was otherwise opened. We just got back from there.
    I just found an update on their facebook page... they are predicting completion by Easter. Bit disappointed as when we booked last fall, it was supposed to be done by the end of January, but what can you do? Anyway, thanks for the update. Was the hot tub open? That's the one thing that really matters to my son, and I'm afraid the answer is no.

I don’t think it was opened. However, we requested pool heat for the splash pool for our town house and it was as hot as a hot tub. So you may give that a try
    Brandi

Great, thanks! Pool heat was included with our townhouse, so hopefully that works out.