Thread: Early Morning Flights how busy is MCO

Early Morning Flights how busy is MCO

How long are the security lines at MCO for a Saturday 6:05 am flight? If we leave Windsor Hills at 3:45 am is that early enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just flew out of MCO Monday on a 6:45 am flight. We arrived about 4:45 and had plenty of time, we got through security, tram over to the gate and sat down for breakfast. That might be the only time of day MCO is not a mad house.
    TonyTigger

I once had a 7:30am flight booked but got through security, etc so quickly that I was able to switch to the 6:30am flight instead. I would not have chosen to have gotten there as early as I did but I was using DME. The trip to the airport was traffic-free and the security line was super easy. I took the tram to the terminal and was just about to eat my school bread from Norway when they announced boarding for the 6:30am flight (I had not initially booked this one because it seemed too early). I didn't have any checked luggage, so I went up to the gate counter and they were able to switch me. It was a good thing because I went to work when I landed, so I was an hour earlier than originally planned.
    Nov 2019-W&D 10K (Pop); Aug 2019-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Feb 2019-Festival of the Arts (POFQ); Nov 2018-40th Birthday Trip (Pop); Aug 2018-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil), Nov 2017-Wine & Dine 5K (Pop), Aug 2017-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); May 2017-Tinkerbell 10K (Disneyland); Novr 2016-Wine & Dine 10K (POFQ); Aug 2016-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Nov 2015-1st Solo Trip (All-Star Movies); Aug 2015-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil); Aug 2014-"Family" Trip (Parc Soleil)