Thread: 1900 Park Fare gluten free dairy free and a new chart

1900 Park Fare gluten free dairy free and a new chart

IMG_1704.jpg
    The short review is that the food was good. The longer review is that we had to almost fight for it with a very unhelpful server! And there is a new low allergen chart that doesn't actually include all the options and will take some time to study for 2 people dining with different allergies. Not helpful for our particular meal, but see what you think. Long winded review and pics here.

The characters were great, as always! I love the characters and the Mad Hatter and Tigger both stole the show!
    alice.jpg
    That is a tiny me next to Alice.
    Pictures of our gluten free dairy free food in Disney
    Just back from a Summer Trip!

I had no idea that Disney had changes their procedures about allergies and implemented this chart system. Thank you for the info. I read your linked review, as well.
    I agree with you that how they treated allergies set them apart from the rest. I’m sad to see this change. Our daughter has an easy to manage strawberry allergy, but since it was noted on all of our reservations someone always checked in with us at buffets.
    My sister is thinking of coming to WDW with her family next time we go. She has a gluten allergy. Although my sis has no problem advocating for herself, I know that not everyone would be comfortable or have the knowledge of what is available.

Lyonmommy, you all can still have a great experience, but it will help to study up on the options in advance (for your gluten free sis)

1. Really sad they have changed the procedure for allergies. We are fortunate my son outgrew his allergy. But when we had allergy issues Disney was the only place we felt safe eating in restaurants with him. And it was such a treat for him to be able to have what everyone else was having. I wish others could still experience this service!!!!
    2. What is with the eye rolls? My most recent trip was the first time I have ever recieved an eye roll from Disney waitstaff. In our situation we were only asking for the bread plates that were stocked on every other table but ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    1. Really sad they have changed the procedure for allergies. We are fortunate my son outgrew his allergy. But when we had allergy issues Disney was the only place we felt safe eating in restaurants with him. And it was such a treat for him to be able to have what everyone else was having. I wish others could still experience this service!!!!
    2. What is with the eye rolls? My most recent trip was the first time I have ever recieved an eye roll from Disney waitstaff. In our situation we were only asking for the bread plates that were stocked on every other table but ours.
    Oh no! I don't know what is going on, but in the past 2 visits we had very rude servers 3 different times and very indifferent servers half the time unlike the many trips prior when that just DID NOT happen! I don't know what has changed?!