Thread: What's the latest status for the 2018 guide?

What's the latest status for the 2018 guide?

I've been stalking Easy WDW and Amazon, looking for the 2018 guide to be available. What's the latest update on the status?

It's done. If it's not available tomorrow then it should be the next day, I would think.

Yay!!!!! I've been checking Amazin too. Waiting for the new edition to give to a friend going for the first time THANKSGIVING week.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    It's done. If it's not available tomorrow then it should be the next day, I would think.
    Congratulations on another great accomplishment, Josh!
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/triciadreambuilderstravel

The 2018 Easy Guide is now available on Amazon.com.

I'd give it at least a couple of hours to populate the Kindle edition and perhaps knock a couple dollars off the price. Also we'll be buying a copy of the book overnight'd to make sure there aren't any issues with printing.

I'd give it at least a couple of hours to populate the Kindle edition and perhaps knock a couple dollars off the price. Also we'll be buying a copy of the book overnight'd to make sure there aren't any issues with printing.
    OK thanks. I'm excited to get the new version. I love the fact that you guys include the kindle version with the paperback as well.

Because I'm in the woods of North Carolina, I won't be able to check the print quality until Monday evening at the earliest...
    Struggling author of yourfirstvisit.net and co-author of The easy Guide.

How's the print quality?

As it transpired, I can't get Amazon to deliver out here in the woods, but Josh got his copy, and says it turned out fine!

We had a big issue with the 2015 edition, so have gotten into the habit of getting a physical copy first before we start really promoting it...(it's print on demand, so none of us, including our publisher, sees it "for real" until it goes live on Amazon...)

not yet on Amazon UK or kindle. I will keep an eye for it.

Mine should arrive today!!!! It doesn't matter how many times I plan a Disney trip, I still get excited when the new book comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    not yet on Amazon UK or kindle. I will keep an eye for it.
    Nia, you can easily set your location to US and download the book from the US site. One word of caution though, don't do it if your Amazon account is in a Household account since changing location will break this. If your Amazon account is completely standalone and you're not sharing content or services with anyone else you're fine.

2004 (May) - SSR / 2004 (Aug) - SSR / 2005 (May) - SSR / 2006 (Apr) - SSR, (Oct) - SSR / 2007 (May) - BWV / 2008 (Oct) - SSR / 2009 (Sep) - AKV/BLT / 2010 (Mar) - SSR/AKV, (Aug) - BWV, (Dec) - SSR / 2011 (May) - SSR, (Aug) - BCV / 2012 (Mar) - BWV, (Nov) - BWV/VWL / 2013 (Oct) - AKV/SSR / 2014 (May) - SSR / 2016 (Oct) - SSR / 2017 (Mar) - SSR, (Oct) - CCV/SSR / 2018 (Mar) - SSR/BWV, (Sep) - AKV/BCV

Ordered my Easy Guide 2018 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Nia, you can easily set your location to US and download the book from the US site. One word of caution though, don't do it if your Amazon account is in a Household account since changing location will break this. If your Amazon account is completely standalone and you're not sharing content or services with anyone else you're fine.
    I have amazon.com kindle account but I can't find it on it either. can someone share link to the US kindle version to see if this will let me?

easywdw.jpg

That's the options on .com, I can get paperback only for 2018 and kindle or paperback for 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    easywdw.jpg

That's the options on .com, I can get paperback only for 2018 and kindle or paperback for 2017
    It takes a few days for the Kindle to get loaded, for reasons we don't understand

I got my kindle copy! Well done guys, you are N1 in spa travel! I left the first review after reading few of the chapters I was most interested in.

spa.jpg
    Last edited by Nia; 09-02-2017 at 09:46 AM.

Random observation - how do the unofficial guide managed to keep all their reviews from previous editions and have them linked to their 2018 book on amazon (there are reviews from 2012, long before the book was published) and the easy guide didn't? Just something I noticed as I wondered how did the unofficial guide got so many reviews for a book that is recently published.

The book is now available on UK Amazon. Publishers says that all of our older reviews will get swept in in 24-48 hours!

Thanks Dave, I end up buying the kindle version from .com. It will be good to get all your reviews, I can see you had over 100 for 2014 and only 50 for last year so if the Unofficial guide can build them up year after year they need to do it for your book too!