Thread: CRT reservation time

CRT reservation time

We have an 8:30 am reservation for CRT. About how long can we expect it to take? There is a 10:10 available right now. Would it be worth it to switch so that we can ride a few rides at RD? Just wondering what the crowds will be like when we get out of breakfast. Thanks!

I would definitely take the 10:10. 8:30 is a bad time - early but not early enough to get you out for RD. Our CRT breakfast only took about 45 minutes, but I would budget at least an hour, so you would be getting out 30 minutes after RD. Better to do the rope drop thing, grab a FP or two, ride a few things, then break for breakfast.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    It's an amusement park, for goodness sake, how much planning could you need?

Thanks! That sounds like a much better plan!

Netflix queue currently at 3,912 - all Disney related LizD's Avatar
    I am totally new at this so bear that in mind, but...on one of our MK days I am hoping for an early CRT res. just so I can get a great family photo in front of the castle with few strangers in the background. Would that play into your decision at all?

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i love josh. Janine's Avatar
    Bookmommy - If I remember correctly from other posts, your reservation is at 8:00. If so, you should be ok because you can be done at CRT in time for RD.
    Janine

Quote Originally Posted by Bookmommy View Post
    I am totally new at this so bear that in mind, but...on one of our MK days I am hoping for an early CRT res. just so I can get a great family photo in front of the castle with few strangers in the background. Would that play into your decision at all?
    I originally had a 9:05 and switched to 8:30 for that very reason. Of course when I explained this reasoning to DH he looked at me like I had 2 heads!! I went ahead and switched it to 10:20 so that we can get some riding in at RD. It's our last park day and there are evening magic hours so I expect it to really get busy in the afternoon.

We did a CRT breakfast around that same time last year - like 10:00 or 10:30 and it worked out great. Especially on your last day that will be really nice.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    It's an amusement park, for goodness sake, how much planning could you need?