Thread: BoG PPO and Early Morning Magic

BoG PPO and Early Morning Magic

Hello

I have an 8:00 BoG PPO for 7/18..we are hoping to ride the Mine Train after breakfast. I looked on the Disney website and they are having one of those Early Morning Magics that day--the one where you get breakfast and the 3 rides. How does this impact the BoG patrons who are hoping to get on Mine Train before the opening crowds get there. Any recent advice or info would be great...thanks!

You will still get to ride 7dmt before the rope drop crowd, but only 1 time (as opposed to 3x on a day without EMM). We did it both ways March 4-11, so we experienced it both ways.

Probably just the one time, yes. But three times on another day isn't necessarily guaranteed. All sorts of things can happen that would reduce that number to 2 or 1. And rarely, zero.

Thanks for the replies!

Is this info still accurate?

Saw in another thread a question about EMM and I had forgotten they even existed. I want to do a PPO breakfast at BOG on our next trip and am wondering if I need to avoid booking that on a Tues just in case they have EMM that day. We would only want 1 ride on 7DMT (will get FP for later in the day) but also hoping to hit PP right after with no wait. Thoughts?

I've had this concern as well because we are in the same scenario (PPO ADR at BOG on an EMM morning) and most people seem to agree that we will be able to ride 7DMT at least once! So I'm staying optimistic :)

It shouldn't have an overwhelmingly negative effect on your day, I wouldn't think. If you could easily do Thursday instead then that might be very slightly smarter. Or if you have two days at Magic Kingdom, try to do Fantasyland first on the day that the Early Morning Magic isn't going on. But Early Morning Magic is such a small number of people spread out over five places and many of them will be on their way elsewhere by 8:50am.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Probably just the one time, yes. But three times on another day isn't necessarily guaranteed. All sorts of things can happen that would reduce that number to 2 or 1. And rarely, zero.
    Yep. We were the unlucky ones who did a PPO BOG on a morning the Mine Train wasn't up and running until about 9:15. It was disappointing.

Yuck.

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    It shouldn't have an overwhelmingly negative effect on your day, I wouldn't think. If you could easily do Thursday instead then that might be very slightly smarter. Or if you have two days at Magic Kingdom, try to do Fantasyland first on the day that the Early Morning Magic isn't going on. But Early Morning Magic is such a small number of people spread out over five places and many of them will be on their way elsewhere by 8:50am.
    My apologies for the hijack: are they still offering EMM on Thursdays? The only days that are showing in MDE are Tuesdays.

Nevermind...found this:

Summer Schedule and Pricing Details
    Disney Early Morning Magic takes place from 7:45 AM to 10:00 AM on select Sundays and Tuesdays. Admission is available for $69 per adult and $59 per child (tax not included). However, admission is also very limited, so be sure to book your reservation before it’s too late!

Please note: regular theme park admission is also required.
    Poop
    Last edited by jillyb; 05-23-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]