Thread: Animal Kingdom Updates

Animal Kingdom Updates

Will there be an update to address Rivers of Light or one to address that and Pandora, in the easy Guide? Understand a lot of work in either scenario.

Yeah I was just about to email Dave. I think we'll shoot for an update at the end of next week after we get a slightly better idea about how Rivers of Light is looking. Also ticket price updates, Jager bombs at Magic Kingdom, maybe a snippet about what's coming to Coronado and Caribbean Beach, a few touring updates at the other parks. Then probably another update around the end of May with Pandora.

On Rivers of Light, the advice is going to be to get the Tiffins Dining Package if you can commit to ordering the more expensive food as you can actually come out ahead there. An extra $7/person at Tusker House isn't terrible if you don't want to use FP+. The problem with FP+ is that the show is obviously last thing at night so if you book it then it hampers your ability to use additional FP+ after your initial three. But if you're visiting primarily in the evening anyway then FP+ works. The dining package seating is arguably slightly better as you have more of a straight on view of the water screen in back. But it's not significantly better. I wouldn't try to do standby for the first show especially. Maybe for the second show but FP+ there is going to save you a lot of time and hassle.

You may not known the numbers but do you think that these two dining spots will be able to handle the capacity request?

Both Tiffins and Tusker House have day of availability for a party of four today, which is a busy Saturday during Presidents Day Weekend. It seems like those that want to book it should be able to without much trouble.