Thread: Wait Times Site Anna & Elsa MK

Wait Times Site Anna & Elsa MK

Should we read the entry for the wait time for Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom as a glitch or as a wait time for one of the other paired Princesses?

My guess is that it is currently having an issue refreshing a few things... on the All Parks page the last update is currently listed as 2016-11-05 10:35:02 (and Epcot is old for sure too).
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDad4 View Post
    Should we read the entry for the wait time for Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom as a glitch or as a wait time for one of the other paired Princesses?
    They are not in MK. They are in Epcot now

Quote Originally Posted by AngiTN View Post
    They are not in MK. They are in Epcot now
    Yes, they left in June. The wait times site is pulling a time for that line item. Are we talking glitches for this item and several other line items or can that entry be read to be another character meet. Refreshing the page does not eliminate what is probably a glitch.

It's an errant entry in I'm guessing one of the databases. It always says 15 minutes. I decided me messing with it isn't worth the risk of screwing the whole thing up.

Okay I think I fixed it. If it screwed everything up it's your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Okay I think I fixed it. If it screwed everything up it's your fault.
    You saw my family. Any words out of my mouth or actions I take are wrong. I get in the wrong Little Mermaid line once and I'm branded. Thanks. I'll go change my user name now.

I'll have to see if the changes mess with my wait times software at all. If it doesn't I can probably change some more so it doesn't say "Test Track PRESENTED BY CHEVROLET." I did change Frozen so it no longer says "Coming June 2016" or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    I'll have to see if the changes mess with my wait times software at all. If it doesn't I can probably change some more so it doesn't say "Test Track PRESENTED BY CHEVROLET." I did change Frozen so it no longer says "Coming June 2016" or whatever.
    It's amazing what you can do with windows XP