Thread: Wilderness lodge amazing view

Wilderness lodge amazing view

Here now for a very quick 2 night visit and changed from the Poly to WL standard view at the last minute when Josh scared me about crowds at the Poly. I am so happy! Drove in this afternoon (New Years eve day) and took a great route thanks to Waze and didn't hit any traffic. Received our room text on the drive. We are 6th floor with a great view of the castle straight off our balcony. If we look down we see the new DVC cabins, but that doesn't bother me. We Were upgraded with bunk beds which makes the kids happy. So instead of maybe seeing fireworks from a cold crowded beach I can watch them in my pajamas from the balcony! Resort seems very quiet so far. We head to dinner via boat shortly. Happy New Years.

I love those rooms at WL. We always book standard and ask for High Floor and get a very cheap TPV. I'm sure they'll price those at a pretty penny when the construction is done

Have fun! We stayed in one of those rooms a few years ago. We loved watching the MVMCP fireworks from the balcony.
    Jen

Dream Builders Travel

We stayed club level a few years ago and had a view of the castle through the trees. Now with the construction the trees are gone and the view is even better

Glad you got a nice view! I love that resort.

What does TPV mean?

We are headed to WL in Feb. first time and I was wondering what kind of request I should put in for our standard room. high floor it is!

2011 offsite, 2013 AKL Kidani, 2014 Boardwalk Inn, 2015 Mom/Daughter POP, 2016 offsite, 2017 Wilderness Lodge, 2018 Beach Club, 2019 TBA Mom/Son

Theme Park View
    High floor, 6th is best, for sure. 5th would have somewhat of a view but it wouldn't be quite as much of the castle.

There aren't many requests available with online check in but I think highest or higher floor would be the best request. After seeing my bill this morning I realized we were upgraded to a woods view bunk bed room but I know standard is a similar view just down the hall.

Quote Originally Posted by ajj221 View Post
    There aren't many requests available with online check in but I think highest or higher floor would be the best request. After seeing my bill this morning I realized we were upgraded to a woods view bunk bed room but I know standard is a similar view just down the hall.
    I believe Woods view has been removed from their categories. They only list Standard and Courtyard (bunk and regular) now. You can't book Woods views, I think because the Woods are more or less gone