Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One More Disney Day Sweepstakes

On the sweepstakes webpage there are now a few names displayed as being winners, 4 or 5 I think. It scrolls through displaying name, city and state. I haven't read the thread so can't verify if they are the same names as what they stated. You all have me curious though.
    Monica

I've entered every day!

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i love josh. Janine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by got2travel View Post
    On the sweepstakes webpage there are now a few names displayed as being winners, 4 or 5 I think. It scrolls through displaying name, city and state. I haven't read the thread so can't verify if they are the same names as what they stated. You all have me curious though.
    Mellissa A in Goose Creek, SC is the person from DIS. She was basically called a liar, and then stalked after her name was announced. I hardly ever go to DIS (only when someone here mentions a 'train wreck' thread) and would never post over there (I'm chicken), but I am glad she did win.
    Janine

Will work for Dole Whips. Brandie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    I hardly ever go to DIS (only when someone here mentions a 'train wreck' thread) and would never post over there (I'm chicken), but I am glad she did win.
    When I do go over there, it's usually to find the answer to a specific question. Sometimes I ask and get a thoughtful answer, other times I'm directed to a giant thread that is 400 pages long. That's not very helpful, in my opinion. I usually only stick around long enough to get my answer and leave my appreciation. I've found that the Disneyland board is pretty civilized. I've also found the camping board to be a helpful bunch. I'm glad that I don't have to go over there much, anymore. My life has enough drama. I don't need to go looking for it.

I'm using Brandi's link every morning, so I'm bumping this thread up.

Will work for Dole Whips. Brandie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patty57 View Post
    I'm using Brandi's link every morning, so I'm bumping this thread up.
    Thanks for the bump! I'd forgotten to enter lately.

I've really been on a Sweepstakes kick lately. Anyone know of any good ones going on right now?

Right now I'm doing the One More Disney day one. I did the HGTV Dream home one. Sometimes I do the Disney Cruise one. I'm doing the Aulani one right now. Also the Travel Channel one for a trip to Paris. And I've started the Orbitz 50 Faves one on Facebook (but I only get 4 bids a day...boo.)

Any other good ones out there?
    ~ Jill

proud to keep the transportation forum the most civilized jilly7896's Avatar
    Couponing to DIsney always has a running lists of Disney related sweepstakes.

Travel Consultant with Mayfair Travel
    Email: jill@mayfairtravel.com
    Like me on Facebook!

Sept 2010- CBR - Trip Report
    Sept 2011- POP - Trip Report

1991-offsite * 2003-GKTW * 2007-ASMU * 2009-FW * 2010-CBR * 2011-POP * 2012-OKW, CR & offsite * 2013-Poly, BWI & DCL Fantasy
    2014- WL, DCL Magic, BWI, PBH & CSR * 2015- AKV, DCL Dream, DLH, GCH, RPR & DCL Fantasy * 2016- BWI, GCH, DLH, DCL Magic (Roy Disney Suite!)