Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 236

Thread: Incredible Chase Sapphire Reserve Introductory Promotion

  1. #51
    Senior Member R&RMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northeast Maryland
    Posts
    719
    Ok, I think I need this "dumbed down" for me. You guys are like credit card geniuses. Anyways, I pay $450 and get $300 towards travel which I have to use by December 2016 and another $300 credit towards travel which can be applied to 2017 purchases. So I'm paying $450 the first year for $600 in credits, making me up $150. Then I get 100,000 in points which I can redeem for $1,000 or apply to travel purchased through Ultimate Reward for a savings of $1,500. So bare minimum, I make $1,150 on this card???

    $1,000 cash rewards
    $600 travel rewards
    -$450 first year fee
    = $1,150

    Or am I completely misunderstanding this?

    We have no plans to travel through the remainder of 2016, but I could buy a WDW ticket for a later date and apply the $300 credit to that.

    Thanks George, Mike & Kim!!!

  2. #52
    Senior Member Anne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post
    Got a notice from UPS my card is scheduled to arrive tomorrow after applying Thursday. Chase is apparently pretty anxious to get these into consumers' wallets.
    I'm hoping they continue the trend so I get my card in time for our trip in 9 days. Now that the card "has gone viral" I'm afraid the turn around might be longer. I would have applied sooner but every time I apply for something I have to unblock all my credit reports for a day which is a pain!!!! Because I still can't pass my identity questions because there are still fraudulent employers, accounts, inquiries on there. Gotta love it when they try to verify your identity based on items posted from identity theft grrrrrr!!!!!! At least all the important stuff is fixed (ie negative) so I'm approved. But still an irritant.

  3. #53
    wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northfield, IL
    Posts
    9,275
    Quote Originally Posted by R&RMom View Post
    Ok, I think I need this "dumbed down" for me. You guys are like credit card geniuses. Anyways, I pay $450 and get $300 towards travel which I have to use by December 2016 and another $300 credit towards travel which can be applied to 2017 purchases. So I'm paying $450 the first year for $600 in credits, making me up $150. Then I get 100,000 in points which I can redeem for $1,000 or apply to travel purchased through Ultimate Reward for a savings of $1,500. So bare minimum, I make $1,150 on this card???

    $1,000 cash rewards
    $600 travel rewards
    -$450 first year fee
    = $1,150

    Or am I completely misunderstanding this?

    We have no plans to travel through the remainder of 2016, but I could buy a WDW ticket for a later date and apply the $300 credit to that.

    Thanks George, Mike & Kim!!!
    That's about right.

    4-25,000-mile award tickets would probably have cost you more than $1,000, or should. Using 25,000 miles for a $250 ticket isn't a wise use of points.

    And don't forget the $100 Global Services/TSA PreCheck reimbursement. Or the extended insurance on trips and car rentals. And..., well, you get the idea.

    Note that the $600 travel statement credits in the first year assumes you're going to cancel the card at or before your anniversary date when you're charged another $450 annual fee. If you don't, you won't get another $600; you'll just have $300 per calendar year, which in the first year straddles two calendar years, hence the "extra" $300.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

    Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

    Stupid Judy.

    But Sandy Plankton said...

  4. #54
    Senior Member mgarbowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,725
    My one possible correction to R&R Mom's question is whether the $300 travel credit will apply to a WDW ticket purchase. We established above that WDW park ticket buys don't count as travel for the 3x point earning multiplier. I expect they don't count for the $300 credit either. So you could find it hard to use the 2016 credit with no other big travel purchase. But note that travel includes a number of local options: "Merchants in the travel category include airlines, hotels, motels, timeshares, campgrounds, car rental agencies, cruise lines, travel agencies, discount travel sites, and operators of passenger trains, buses, taxis, limousines, ferries, toll bridges and highways, and parking lots and garages."

    Do you or a family member paying a monthly garage fee, or buy a commuter rail pass, or take a lot of taxis? I've heard but not confirmed that Uber and Lyft count as travel. I've read mixed things about EZ-Pass or similar government toll programs -- some said it came up as a government fee, others said it is travel.
    Mark
    2004 May Offsite,
    2008 Easter SSR, 2011 February SSR, 2012 February Jambo House/BLT, 2013 Easter BLT, 2014 Easter BWV, 2014 Christmas week CBR, 2015 Easter BWV, 2016 Feb Universal Portofino, 2017 February Poly, 2017 July OKW solo, 2017 Christmas week POFQ, 2018 P-week Wilderness Lodge

  5. #55
    Senior Member mgarbowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I'm hoping they continue the trend so I get my card in time for our trip in 9 days. Now that the card "has gone viral" I'm afraid the turn around might be longer. I would have applied sooner but every time I apply for something I have to unblock all my credit reports for a day which is a pain!!!! Because I still can't pass my identity questions because there are still fraudulent employers, accounts, inquiries on there. Gotta love it when they try to verify your identity based on items posted from identity theft grrrrrr!!!!!! At least all the important stuff is fixed (ie negative) so I'm approved. But still an irritant.
    My experience was just within the last week so I see no reason to expect they are slowing down. It should arrive very soon for you.
    Mark
    2004 May Offsite,
    2008 Easter SSR, 2011 February SSR, 2012 February Jambo House/BLT, 2013 Easter BLT, 2014 Easter BWV, 2014 Christmas week CBR, 2015 Easter BWV, 2016 Feb Universal Portofino, 2017 February Poly, 2017 July OKW solo, 2017 Christmas week POFQ, 2018 P-week Wilderness Lodge

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I'm hoping they continue the trend so I get my card in time for our trip in 9 days. Now that the card "has gone viral" I'm afraid the turn around might be longer. I would have applied sooner but every time I apply for something I have to unblock all my credit reports for a day which is a pain!!!! Because I still can't pass my identity questions because there are still fraudulent employers, accounts, inquiries on there. Gotta love it when they try to verify your identity based on items posted from identity theft grrrrrr!!!!!! At least all the important stuff is fixed (ie negative) so I'm approved. But still an irritant.
    I applied Thursday and had my card yesterday.

  7. #57
    wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northfield, IL
    Posts
    9,275
    Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post
    My one possible correction to R&R Mom's question is whether the $300 travel credit will apply to a WDW ticket purchase. We established above that WDW park ticket buys don't count as travel for the 3x point earning multiplier. I expect they don't count for the $300 credit either. So you could find it hard to use the 2016 credit with no other big travel purchase. But note that travel includes a number of local options: "Merchants in the travel category include airlines, hotels, motels, timeshares, campgrounds, car rental agencies, cruise lines, travel agencies, discount travel sites, and operators of passenger trains, buses, taxis, limousines, ferries, toll bridges and highways, and parking lots and garages."

    Do you or a family member paying a monthly garage fee, or buy a commuter rail pass, or take a lot of taxis? I've heard but not confirmed that Uber and Lyft count as travel. I've read mixed things about EZ-Pass or similar government toll programs -- some said it came up as a government fee, others said it is travel.
    Our $300 travel credits were for $288 (airline ticket purchase) and $12 (ParkWhiz, a parking app). So I don't know if our MNSSHP tix would've been considered a travel purchase.

    Here's the Visa Merchant Coding Search Tool, which might be tough to use since it requires an address.
    Last edited by George; 10-11-2016 at 04:45 PM.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

    Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

    Stupid Judy.

    But Sandy Plankton said...

  8. #58
    Senior Member LibraryTink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    522
    My card arrived today, so it got here very, very quickly! :) Can't wait to start using it.
    Staci
    May 2015 TR
    - CBR with my teen niece - big kid focused trip.
    Universal October 2015 TR - Royal Pacific with my 16yo son.
    April 2016 TR Staying Offsite & using rider swaps: a young children focused trip.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Anne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,364
    How are the restaurants at the parks coded, restaurant or travel? And if you charge the meal to your room and pay off the room balance does that make a difference in the category?

    I ask because I just realized I might have trouble using the $300 travel credit by 12/31. We are going to Disney in 9 days but room is DVC and already have flights so really the only remaining cost is meals. I've already purchased my flights for February and March with miles. I suppose worst case scenario I cancel the miles reservation and use the card to rebook the ticket, hoping the price doesn't go up in the interum. The other nice thing about using miles is flights can be changed or rebooked without any loss. If the price of the cash reservation goes down I get credit for future travel, but more of a pain to keep track of and redeem.

  10. #60
    wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northfield, IL
    Posts
    9,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    How are the restaurants at the parks coded, restaurant or travel? And if you charge the meal to your room and pay off the room balance does that make a difference in the category?

    I ask because I just realized I might have trouble using the $300 travel credit by 12/31. We are going to Disney in 9 days but room is DVC and already have flights so really the only remaining cost is meals. I've already purchased my flights for February and March with miles. I suppose worst case scenario I cancel the miles reservation and use the card to rebook the ticket, hoping the price doesn't go up in the interum. The other nice thing about using miles is flights can be changed or rebooked without any loss. If the price of the cash reservation goes down I get credit for future travel, but more of a pain to keep track of and redeem.
    You can always buy a gift card for an airline or hotel you know you're going to use at some point.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

    Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

    Stupid Judy.

    But Sandy Plankton said...

  11. #61
    Senior Member Anne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    You can always buy a gift card for an airline or hotel you know you're going to use at some point.
    Great idea, thanks!

  12. #62
    he's right
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The People's Republic of Ann Arbor
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Our $300 travel credits were for $288 (airline ticket purchase) and $12 (ParkWhiz, a parking app). So I don't know if our MNSSHP tix would've been considered a travel purchase.

    Here's the Visa Merchant Coding Search Tool, which might be tough to use since it requires an address.
    I just bought an AP a few days ago. The address on my statement did not match anything in the Coding Search Tool. However, it clearly came across as "Category: Entertainment - Theme Parks" so it would not count in the travel category.

  13. #63
    Senior Member LibraryTink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    522
    I used the search tool and found that Undercover Tourist does seem to be coded as "Travel." So, in theory, couldn't I purchase their most expensive option to get the travel points and then upgrade to an AP while in WDW?? I realize that many of you will get DVC discounts that would make this not a good deal, but it seems that it would work for me?? Please let me know if any of you think I'm missing a key point related to this.

    Thanks!
    Staci
    May 2015 TR
    - CBR with my teen niece - big kid focused trip.
    Universal October 2015 TR - Royal Pacific with my 16yo son.
    April 2016 TR Staying Offsite & using rider swaps: a young children focused trip.

  14. #64
    Senior Member mgarbowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,725
    Here is the FAQ page for the Chase category rewards:
    https://www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_n...ne_Rewards_FAQ

    This page also has useful fine print:
    https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/sap.../offer-details

    It doesn't answer all the specific scenarios we're asking about but it's a starting point.

    Anne, I would expect anything charged to the room and billed via the resort should be travel. But George's idea for gift cards should also work. And if I'm wrong oops and sorry?

    Staci that seems like it should work also. Same disclaimer.
    Mark
    2004 May Offsite,
    2008 Easter SSR, 2011 February SSR, 2012 February Jambo House/BLT, 2013 Easter BLT, 2014 Easter BWV, 2014 Christmas week CBR, 2015 Easter BWV, 2016 Feb Universal Portofino, 2017 February Poly, 2017 July OKW solo, 2017 Christmas week POFQ, 2018 P-week Wilderness Lodge

  15. #65
    wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northfield, IL
    Posts
    9,275
    I buy airline gift cards for the American Express Platinum travel reimbursements every year.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

    Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

    Stupid Judy.

    But Sandy Plankton said...

  16. #66
    Senior Member kmc8826's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by jdn0018 View Post
    I don't have a lot of credit card experience so this may be a very ignorant question... does the annual fee apply have to be paid with the initial application/receipt of card or only after the first year of use?
    I had one statement close before the annual fee was billed. Next statement I used the $300 travel credit and then the fee showed up. It should be noted that the $450 does not count toward the total spending requirement of $4000 to get the bonus.

    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Funny, because anything I've ever charged at WDW has been coded as travel (even DVC dues!), so I assumed park tickets were as well. But sure enough, I just checked my Reserve statement for the MNSSHP tickets I recently charged, and they are coded as "all other purchases," with a 1:1 points-to-dollar reward. So you're right, park tickets are not coded as travel. I apologize for the misinformation.
    Yes. I put on the Reserve tickets for Pirates and Pals in May. It was just a 1:1 purchase. I guess for tickets you are better using a Freedom Unlimited if you really want to build UR points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeep View Post
    Anyone know if Undercovertourist is coded as travel for Chase? I think it was in 2015 when I bought Disney tickets. If I bought Universal Tickets using the new chase card would that be refundable As the $300 travel credit? I already have Disney tickets for our next trip (2018 or so), but I think it would be worth it to buy the Universal tickets using this system. A 2 day ticket, plus 1 free day is about $250 on their site. I need 4. If I buy 2 this year, get the $300 credit, then, buy 2 in January and get the next year $300 credit, that would mean a little more than half my tickets would be refunded. Plus, if
    I timed it right it would be in my 90 days of spending for the bonus 100,000 points. But, with no real travel planned for the next year, I would hate to get the card and not use the (2) $300 credits for something. Anyone have any thoughts on this or plans to use undercovertourist to buy tickets? Feel free to tell me if there is a better source for tickets and if any of them are coded as travel for Chase (I already know Josh does not like undercovertourist).
    I have bought my last tickets from Parksavers. https://parksavers.com/walt-disney-world-tickets/
    If you use Disneytouristblog as coupon code you save $2 a ticket.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post
    I looked into this because I just like flying Delta and you're right, the Chase UR portal can't handle Delta's dual-tier coach system and only the most basic option seems to be available, not the standard coach option which they now call Main Cabin. It's doubly annoying because in addition to the Main Cabin not being an option, the portal does not make it at all clear that you are getting the super low value class.

    FWIW I did some research and found one discussion in a Disqus comment section where people reported that if you call the UR telephone line you can get a Main Cabin booking, but if you accidentally book the lower class they cannot change it for you (but they might be able to cancel if caught very quickly).
    It might depend on who you ask, but when I called the Chase travel agents and asked specifically about Delta and seating she said there was not a way to pick seats. So yes they just default you to economy unassigned.

    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryTink View Post
    I used the search tool and found that Undercover Tourist does seem to be coded as "Travel." So, in theory, couldn't I purchase their most expensive option to get the travel points and then upgrade to an AP while in WDW?? I realize that many of you will get DVC discounts that would make this not a good deal, but it seems that it would work for me?? Please let me know if any of you think I'm missing a key point related to this.
    I would get it from Parksavers. I was happy enough with UT. But Parksavers is cheaper now and I haven't had any trouble. I had to call them to get the number to link (long story) and had no trouble at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post

    Anne, I would expect anything charged to the room and billed via the resort should be travel. But George's idea for gift cards should also work. And if I'm wrong oops and sorry?
    From what I gather (reading always reliable never wrong thread on Disboards) room charges should be travel. Another option Anne would to look into the Disney Vacation Account. It is supposed to be travel as well. You could start with a small amount and if it counted then bill the entire $300.


    And as an aside....don't you just hate when you are so busy that you don't even have any time at all at work to sit at your desk and be on the Forum!
    Kim


  17. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    619
    Re: Delta and Basic Economy seating. I had this experience, called and talked through it with three different agents, and yep, they can't specify WHICH economy class you can book even if you call. If the flight is one with Basic Economy and there are Basic Economy fares available, that is what the UR booking engine will offer you. You can specify business class and first class, though. Our Delta flights (out of DTW hub) to Orlando were only offering Basic Economy. So we booked through Delta directly. But our Delta flights to CA and TX offered standard economy, and it was a great deal to book them through UR. The stupid Basic Economy hangup is one that happens with most travel booking sites like Expedia/Orbitz. Such a pain.

  18. #68
    wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northfield, IL
    Posts
    9,275
    Greg knows more about Delta's program than I do. He says that Delta's partner airlines have better search engines to find the Delta seats you want than Delta's site. You might want to check those out.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

    Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

    Stupid Judy.

    But Sandy Plankton said...

  19. #69
    Senior Member mgarbowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,725
    Thanks quince. I like flying Delta, but I don't like how they seem to go out of their way to close off alternative ways of booking or tracking fares, and keep reducing their partners.
    Mark
    2004 May Offsite,
    2008 Easter SSR, 2011 February SSR, 2012 February Jambo House/BLT, 2013 Easter BLT, 2014 Easter BWV, 2014 Christmas week CBR, 2015 Easter BWV, 2016 Feb Universal Portofino, 2017 February Poly, 2017 July OKW solo, 2017 Christmas week POFQ, 2018 P-week Wilderness Lodge

  20. #70
    Senior Member kmc8826's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by quince View Post
    Re: Delta and Basic Economy seating. I had this experience, called and talked through it with three different agents, and yep, they can't specify WHICH economy class you can book even if you call. If the flight is one with Basic Economy and there are Basic Economy fares available, that is what the UR booking engine will offer you. You can specify business class and first class, though. Our Delta flights (out of DTW hub) to Orlando were only offering Basic Economy. So we booked through Delta directly. But our Delta flights to CA and TX offered standard economy, and it was a great deal to book them through UR. The stupid Basic Economy hangup is one that happens with most travel booking sites like Expedia/Orbitz. Such a pain.
    When you booked the standard economy through the UR did it let you pick your seats then? Or did you have to call? I would hate to pay the standard economy and still not have the picking seats benefit which you have if you book directly through Delta. I have noticed that if you jump on the flights early enough with Delta the basic economy is not available and then the standard economy is what comes up on the booking engine.
    Kim


  21. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by kmc8826 View Post
    When you booked the standard economy through the UR did it let you pick your seats then? Or did you have to call? I would hate to pay the standard economy and still not have the picking seats benefit which you have if you book directly through Delta. I have noticed that if you jump on the flights early enough with Delta the basic economy is not available and then the standard economy is what comes up on the booking engine.
    Standard economy = regular seat picking and everything. Only some flights on Delta offer Basic Economy, which is the extra annoying kicker. If the flights don't offer it, you can book like any other flight/airline with seat assignments, etc.

    You can usually tell by the code if it's standard economy or basic economy. I have a tab for Delta open so I can compare what UR is offering to what they're offering. If Basic Economy is not offered, the column for it won't appear on the Delta site.

  22. #72
    Senior Member R&RMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northeast Maryland
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    That's about right.

    4-25,000-mile award tickets would probably have cost you more than $1,000, or should. Using 25,000 miles for a $250 ticket isn't a wise use of points.

    And don't forget the $100 Global Services/TSA PreCheck reimbursement. Or the extended insurance on trips and car rentals. And..., well, you get the idea.

    Note that the $600 travel statement credits in the first year assumes you're going to cancel the card at or before your anniversary date when you're charged another $450 annual fee. If you don't, you won't get another $600; you'll just have $300 per calendar year, which in the first year straddles two calendar years, hence the "extra" $300.
    Thanks George.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgarbowski View Post
    My one possible correction to R&R Mom's question is whether the $300 travel credit will apply to a WDW ticket purchase. We established above that WDW park ticket buys don't count as travel for the 3x point earning multiplier. I expect they don't count for the $300 credit either. So you could find it hard to use the 2016 credit with no other big travel purchase. But note that travel includes a number of local options: "Merchants in the travel category include airlines, hotels, motels, timeshares, campgrounds, car rental agencies, cruise lines, travel agencies, discount travel sites, and operators of passenger trains, buses, taxis, limousines, ferries, toll bridges and highways, and parking lots and garages."

    Do you or a family member paying a monthly garage fee, or buy a commuter rail pass, or take a lot of taxis? I've heard but not confirmed that Uber and Lyft count as travel. I've read mixed things about EZ-Pass or similar government toll programs -- some said it came up as a government fee, others said it is travel.
    Thanks Mike. We don't have any monthly transportation expenses. I have heard Disney Vacation Account deposits are coded as travel and also Undercover Tourist.

    Maybe I'll consider a package stay at WDW. I would think that the $200 deposit and any payments I make before the December 2016 time frame would count as travel.

    Very tempting! I also got a tip on this forum about the Magical Vacations Travel Labor Day deal. They quoted me $2770 to stay at Beach Club for 7 nights including park tickets for this past year's deal. If I could apply the saving from the CSR card, that would bring me into the neighborhood of $1,500 plus food for a family of 4 at WDW! We would use SW points to fly.

  23. #73
    wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northfield, IL
    Posts
    9,275
    If DVA deposits are coded as travel, why don't you just deposit to that and buy your tickets with the DVA account number? The DVA account number is treated like a gift card. That's if you want to buy your tickets through Disney and get the $300 Chase Sapphire Reserve travel credit.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

    Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

    Stupid Judy.

    But Sandy Plankton said...

  24. #74
    Senior Member Kasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    688
    Thanks for posting about this. My boyfriend was looking to get a card and with his upcoming trip to London and our future travel plans this is a great deal for him.

  25. #75
    Senior Member R&RMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northeast Maryland
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    If DVA deposits are coded as travel, why don't you just deposit to that and buy your tickets with the DVA account number? The DVA account number is treated like a gift card. That's if you want to buy your tickets through Disney and get the $300 Chase Sapphire Reserve travel credit.
    That's a good idea. That way I'm not locked into a specific travel date, and could even use it for a trip to Disneyland or on Disney Cruise Line if we want. Thanks George!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •