Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rivers of Light Status: Ready to go but

Josh, do you think it will become a nightly thing? Is there a reason they'd just schedule it Tues/Thur/Sat/Sun?
    ETA: And do you think it's worth rearranging my plans to see it?

dawn
    I don't know when your dates are BeckyW but I just booked ROL dining on a Monday May 1st. Incidentally this has turned into an EMH park that day, I hope I haven't messed up my park days too horribly, I am nervous without Josh's trusty crowd calendar!! I rearranged my plans as far as changing the time of my Tusker House reservation from 'dinner' at 7, to a ROL pkg at 4:20 (the latest I could get) I figure we'll be fine even if they cxl the show...dinner at 5ish after pictures and stuff isn't too too early and leaves us with prepared tummies for EE at night!! LOL

I just booked FP for the end of Feb (2/26). FWIW, it looks like the show is at 7:15pm with an 8 pm park closing.
    MaryEllen

dawn
    Quote Originally Posted by mehor View Post
    I just booked FP for the end of Feb (2/26). FWIW, it looks like the show is at 7:15pm with an 8 pm park closing.
    My May date says 9:15 show with a 9:00 close...? lol

Hi! I'm still a newbie using everyone's great advice to help me plan. So I cancelled my regular adr at th for the rivers of light adr. They were for the same time. Was this the right choice??? It says to arrive 2 and a half hours prior to show to dine? My reservation is for 3:25 and the show isn't until night although I do not have an exact time. It says first show but I get Stitch when I try to look at that calendar. Please tell me I don't have to show up at 1 to eat at 330?

Quote Originally Posted by dawn View Post
    So does mine. To be expected it is a night show and it has to be dark and by May dark is later at night. I booked a Dining Package myself.
    I'm a traveller on the etheral plane, not sure if this is reality or a delusion from a bad burrito.

Join the fun: http://www.myorlandofun.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shans1st View Post
    Hi! I'm still a newbie using everyone's great advice to help me plan. So I cancelled my regular adr at th for the rivers of light adr. They were for the same time. Was this the right choice??? It says to arrive 2 and a half hours prior to show to dine? My reservation is for 3:25 and the show isn't until night although I do not have an exact time. It says first show but I get Stitch when I try to look at that calendar. Please tell me I don't have to show up at 1 to eat at 330?
    no you dont. Its talking about they will not offer reservations with less than 2 hrs to show time. So if you wanted a 7pm ADR and the show was at 8pm you would not be able to and have to go to the second show that is later as they do not feel there is enough window between. hopefully that makes sense.

Yay, ok thank you!

he's right
    Quote Originally Posted by dawn View Post
    Not unusual. Studios often has a Fantasmic! performance that starts 30 minutes after park close.