Thread: Cheat sheets in 2017 edition

Cheat sheets in 2017 edition

Are the cheat sheets in the 2017 edition of the book identical to the current cheat sheets on the website? Just wondering if there is any reason to use the online ones rather than the book. Thanks!
    Kate

Quote Originally Posted by kate81 View Post
    Are the cheat sheets in the 2017 edition of the book identical to the current cheat sheets on the website?
    Because I lightly edit the book cheat sheets, the ones in the book are infinitely better than the ones on the website.

That said, in general, Josh's website cheat sheets will have the same info, and sometimes will be more up-to-date (until we do the next book update.)
    Struggling author of yourfirstvisit.net and co-author of The easy Guide.

Great information! Thanks, Dave!

Haha. I guess the Dave touch improves them even if the info is the same?

Thanks. I knew the ones on the website would be more up to date in general but I was hoping I was correct in thinking that because the 2017 book just came out, they'd be the same right now. Appreciate the response!!

I do love having both options. I'm currently planning with the color maps printed out but using the actual cheat sheets from the book.

dawn
    I know that Josh put out the fall cheat sheets, I think in October...should I have received an email letting me know that there were changes made to the cheat sheets in the book? Just wondering because I have the paper book and not on kindle, when I try to bookmark as instructed in the back of the book, I just end up at the regular easywdw site. Obviously my computer/internet skills are not up to par so I am just not wanting to miss anything. My trip is in April 2017 so I would imagine things will change a few times between now and then.

There will be an update to the book in the middle of next week. If you sent an email to the email address in the book then you will receive the new version as a PDF which will include the newest version of the cheat sheets.

More on the specifics:
    Updating-your-easy-Guide.jpg

dawn
    [QUOTE=josh;377620]There will be an update to the book in the middle of next week. If you sent an email to the email address in the book then you will receive the new version as a PDF which will include the newest version of the cheat sheets
    Thank you Josh, yes I sent my email and Dave replied so I should be good. I always feel so 'special' when you answer me in "person"

dawn
    Thanks Dave!! That's LARGE!! LOL...yes I did that..you guys are awesome!!

Hi! So the Cheat Sheets on the blog are not going to get an update? The last info I can find is the update for 12/13/15Just checking! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Thank you so much Josh! Off to study now!

dawn
    [QUOTE=Dave Shute;377664]More on the specifics:
    Updating-your-easy-Guide.jpg[/QUOTE
    Hi Dave and Josh, I did this but I did not receive and email with the update (checked my spam folder too)...what to do? ..thanks

I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps the e-mails haven't yet gone out?

The emails have not gone out yet! I need the PDF from the publisher, then the time to send the hundreds of them (I shoulda gotten some automated system but didn't). I expect them to start flowing later this week!

Thanks Dave, you guys are the best!

And while we're pushing our luck, any chance of you and Josh doing any kind of book signing at the parks between Jan 17th-24th?

dawn
    Thanks Dave!! good to know I didn't get skipped!! ha!..

Don't dawdle! All but 25 of the update emails have gone out!

OMG! You guys actually put out a .pdf of the entire book?!

Thanks, I was expecting a .pdf of the updated pages only!

Hi - I just purchased the Kindle version of the book two days ago. (12/5/16) Are the cheat sheets in that version the latest and greatest? I forwarded my confirmation email easyguidewdw@gmail.com but didn't know if I should expect an update.

Plus I'm a bit disappointed in the kindle version, very difficult to read the maps within the cheat sheets, they are blury when viewed on my desktop with the kindle app.

Thanks
    Todd

The fall versions here are the same and should be more readable in color: http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...-Touring-Plans

Quote Originally Posted by todd222222 View Post
    Hi - I just purchased the Kindle version of the book two days ago. (12/5/16) Are the cheat sheets in that version the latest and greatest? I forwarded my confirmation email easyguidewdw@gmail.com but didn't know if I should expect an update.
    Any one who bought 11/22 or later got the latest edition!

Thanks guys!