Thread: Blog navigation

dawn

Blog navigation

I was wondering if there is a place in 'settings' or something that I can request to be notified if Josh, or anyone, replies to a comment that I may make on a blog post.

Have you tried this: at the top of the page you can click Thread Tools then click Subscribe TO Thread. Would that work?

josh's date at akershus stevenmilz's Avatar
    She's referring to comments on the blog posts, not here on the forum. I don't think the website has comment notifications enabled.
    Steve
    Offsite (Jul 87, Nov 09, Feb 13) Disney Institute (Jun 97) CR (Aug 81, Aug 83, Aug 86, May 10) BLT (Dec 10, Sep 11) FW/VWL (Nov 10) Poly (Mar 11, May 11) BC/BCV (Dec 11, Mar 12, Jan 13) BWI/BWV (May 12, Dec 12, May 13, Sep 13, Mar 14, Sep 14) SSR (Oct 11) YC (Oct 12) Swan (Oct 13) WBC (Dec 13, May 14, Dec 14) Pop (Oct 14) POFQ (Jan 15, Mar 15, Sep 15, Oct 15, Jan 16, Sep 16, Nov 16, Mar 17, May 17) CBR (Dec 15) ASMo (Dec 16)

That's probably a "feature" that could be added. I don't really like answering questions in the comments because I can't really refer people to that answer. "See the 7th comment down in this blog post from April 3rd 2015." Much easier to do that in the forum.

dawn
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    That's probably a "feature" that could be added. I don't really like answering questions in the comments because I can't really refer people to that answer. "See the 7th comment down in this blog post from April 3rd 2015." Much easier to do that in the forum.
    exactly why I don't usually ask a question on the blog, but I do like to comment so you know I'm paying attention and sometimes I backtrack and see that someone/you have commented/corrected or otherwise replied and I feel bad that I did not acknowledge them/you...so, maybe the feature would help out?..lol Anything 'serious' I ask here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    You can link to a comment, the link is available on the timestamp for the comment. Example: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/mag...comment-408412