Thread: LTT: Recent reviews since refirb?

LTT: Recent reviews since refirb?

I have been looking for updated reviews of LTT, but have found those before the refirb. Has much changed?

We did lunch in December.
    I don't think anything significant changed. Maybe 1 item got swapped out for dinner, not sure.
    But the refurb was really just related to the kitchen so it could service Skipper's too.
    LTT really didn't change.

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    We had lunch at LTT the other day. No difference at all, except for prices.

Actually, there was a difference. The roasted pork sandwich, which used to consist of roasted thick-cut pork belly, now has roasted thin-cut pork roast. I preferred the more decadent pork belly, but the leaner roast is still goo, and is better for my figure.

Oh, and no more plastic LTT mugs; there are more conventional glasses now.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

I ate there for lunch after the refurb. and wasn't so happy with it. My perennial favorite, pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy, is now a significantly smaller portion and quite fatty. A CM tried to tell me that it was done to meet the desires of the customers, who wanted smaller portions!! It was a huge disappointment, considering how delicious it used to be. This could be an issue resort-wide, since I have encountered the same deal at 50's Prime Time Cafe recently with tough pot roast. The slushy drink has also changed flavors from orange and 7-up to cherry. The dessert was yummy however.

I saw a recent photo of my beloved Ooey Gooey Toffee cake and it looked to be significantly smaller than the picture of the one I had a few years ago. Any reports on that?

We ate at LTT for dinner in December 2015 and there was no more Flank Steak, now it's pot roast, root vegtables replaced the really good garlic green beans and the dessert was different (compared to May 2014). The meal was still good, just not as good as it used to be. I mentioned to the server that the flank steak was my favorite dish in the "feast" and asked if they were going to bring it back and he said probably not but that a lot of others guests were asking about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelCT View Post
    We ate at LTT for dinner in December 2015 and there was no more Flank Steak, now it's pot roast, root vegtables replaced the really good garlic green beans and the dessert was different (compared to May 2014). The meal was still good, just not as good as it used to be. I mentioned to the server that the flank steak was my favorite dish in the "feast" and asked if they were going to bring it back and he said probably not but that a lot of others guests were asking about it too.
    What was dessert?
    Was Mac and cheese available? The rest was there? cornbread, turkey, mashed potatoes...

Mac and Cheese, mashed potatoes, corn bread, and turkey were all there. I think the dessert was an apple crisp or something similar. Still a good meal, but my 2 favorite items (flank steak and green beans) were missing. In 2014 it was easily my favorite meal during our trip and I wasn't impressed by the menu changes.