Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: August 2016 Photopass Share

I see my pictures there and I am so excited to download them next month!! Thanks for everything Frann!

Quote Originally Posted by ccnml View Post
    fyi: Belle @ MK just for memory maker guest.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2016/0...magic-kingdom/
    Would each party in the share be able to access this meet and greet?
    Patti
    Cast: Me, DH, DD#1(19), DD#2 (17)

Yes, you all should be able to access this

Quote Originally Posted by pha1226 View Post
    Would each party in the share be able to access this meet and greet?
    The MM is tied to each one of your magicbands, so you should have no issue accessing this and getting the pictures.

Pha1226- I sent you a PM with the dummy account info. Have a wonderful trip!

I have just sent the Dummy Account login info to everyone else- please let me know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by frannn View Post
    The MM is tied to each one of your magicbands, so you should have no issue accessing this and getting the pictures.
    Just FYI for those traveling after us...when we tried to get in to see Belle today, we were told that the person who purchased the memory maker had to be with us and that they have no way to see who is linked to the account.
    Patti
    Cast: Me, DH, DD#1(19), DD#2 (17)

Quote Originally Posted by pha1226 View Post
    Just FYI for those traveling after us...when we tried to get in to see Belle today, we were told that the person who purchased the memory maker had to be with us and that they have no way to see who is linked to the account.
    All you need to do is bring up the MDE dummy account for them, on your smartphone or devise

Fran, when does the last family on the share complete their trip?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyNinja View Post
    Fran, when does the last family on the share complete their trip?
    That would be us on 9/6

Fran, when can we start downloading?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyNinja View Post
    Fran, when can we start downloading?
    Sorry to answer a question with a question, but how close is everyone to finishing their editing? The reason I ask is that pictures begin expiring within 45 days of when they were taken. Before the 20th we will need to be finished editing. On the designated day (I will get back to you with the exact date), I will create one huge download for everyone to use. It will contain all the pictures, so once you have downloaded it to your personal computer, you will be able to delete the pictures that are not from your travel party. We do it this way to avoid overloading the Photopass download page.

All 3 families in my group have completed their edits.

i am done

I'm also done editing.

Ok, looks like everyone except pha1226 has responded that their edits are completed. I will PM them that I will create the download tomorrow. Once I do that, you will be able to grab those files without hitting Download All again. There will be many files and it will take some time for all of them to download to your computer. Once they have downloaded to your computer, you can delete the pics you don't want from your personal computer.

I have all the files ready for download with the exception of the bonus content. To download these to your computer, open the dummy MDE account and click on the MM link to "Edit and download pictures". Go to the My Downloads page (link is on upper right of Photopass page). There are just over 100 separate files listed under the header "Your Memories are Ready to Download", with a separate download button for each. These are zip files. Only do a few at a time. Once you have saved them all to your computer, you can view and delete those pictures that are not of your travel party. We are all utilizing the same download files on the My Downloads page. I have downloaded a few of the bonus pictures as well, and will do some more later on. All of these files will be available for a week.

thanks frannn.

prefect timing! shutterfly is offering free prints (100), expires today (Use code: BESTMOMENTS). happy printing!