Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problems with the new layout?

Quote Originally Posted by Alcachofa View Post
    This is not a "problem" per se.

You know how when you bookmark a page, a little icon exists in the bookmark list? On both Chrome and Firefox, the website's icon is currently a black circle with a "G" in it.

Here it is on the tab also:
    Attachment 7585

Not exactly earth-shattering, I realize.
    It used to not have an icon at all... so this is a step in the right direction.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV

When I click on Mexico under the Epcot Attractions, it takes me to the Morocco page.

Should be fixed.

...and by and by they came to an enchanted place on the very top of the Forest called Galleons Lap annh's Avatar
    I'm not sure if this is an issue or just waiting for content. On the drop down contents under each park, when I select the touring tab the first sentence says something like '...for a detailed review with over 100 pictures see this post' but they aren't hyperlinks and the touring plan displayed doesn't have pictures. If it is awaiting detailed review it may be worth mentioning this on the relevant page.
    Ann x

On the main page - On the old website: if there was additional content for the post there was a link that said continue reading... or something like that. Now I have to click the header to see if there is more to the post. I know most posts have additional content, but sometime you would post a single paragraph as an update without any additional text. Should I just assume there is always more to read?.

You just see a blank space at the end of the preview?

Nope it's there. I must have just been blind.