Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Le Cellier new menu thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by lisapennie View Post
    I think my three favorite signatures are Jiko, Flying Fish, and possibly Yachtsman, though that one's largely because I have a ridiculous love of bone-in ribeye, and the last time we ate there they also had escargot, which is another major weakness of mine.
    Way off topic, but the best bone-in ribeye I ever had was at Delmonico's (Emerill's steakhouse) in Vegas. This isn't mine, but here's a picture: ribeye.

A little closer to topic. Have you tried Shula's at the Dolphin? It's not on the dining plan, but we went there for the first time last month and it was pretty good. Comparable to the Yachtsman. Not sure which one I like best. I'll have to try them both a few more times to be sure. ;)

We haven't tried Shula's because the last four times we've gone we've been on the deluxe dining plan, which made eating anywhere not covered rather silly. I don't think we'll do it again, though, so Shula's is on my list for a future trip. I just have to squeeze it in between BlueZoo, V&A's, and Bistro de Paris.
    Lisa

prefers quisp over quake tiggr88's Avatar
    I can't see spending that much money at Le Cellier unless they significantly upgrade the quality. Even then, with Yachtsmen and Shula's to compete with, I think we'd skip it.
    Oct 89 QS, Sep '98 Poly Concierge, Jan '01 ASMu, Oct '01 HI Family Suites, Oct '03 HIFS, Oct '03 Portofino Bay (anniversary trip), Dec '04 POFQ, Oct '05 ASMu, Oct '06 ASMu, Nov '07 Magic cruise, Nov '08 ASMu (family reunion), Dec '08 BCV/BC (20th anniversary trip w/o kids), Aug '10 HRH, Sept/Oct '11