Thread: Adding an extra day to the promotional 4 day tickets

Adding an extra day to the promotional 4 day tickets

Is it possible to add an extra day to the 4 day promo tickets that are currently being sold for $199? According to the DVC member site you can upgrade to an AP and can't upgrade to water parks and more, park hopping and no expiration but unless I'm not reading it correctly I don't see anything about adding extra days.

he's right
    According to MouseSavers, no you can't.

http://www.mousesavers.com/sources-f...d-tickets/#dvc

I agree you can't add a day to these. There isn't really any benefit in upgrading to the AP either, they just give you the $199 you paid towards an AP... almost like you bought at $199 gift card.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. I don't think we're going to Disney in 2016 and don't have time for a long trip this year so these tickets still make sense for us but it would have been nice to be able upgrade.

DVC seems to be doing a different ticket special each year for a limited time. It had been the Premium Annual Pass 2 times in a row. So, if you are not going until 2016 there is a good chance there will be another promo of some kind before then.

Some people think this is their way of testing out different discounts they could offer normally to see which ones people like the most.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV