Thread: Can I change the title of my trip report, and how?

carries her own pineapple juice RebeccaMcK's Avatar

Question Can I change the title of my trip report, and how?

If someone has an easy tip, please tell me how I can change one word in my trip report (or do it for me, if you have the power?) - it's the "2 trips a month apart" trip report and I used ASS as the abbreviation for All Star Sports instead of ASSp. I just want the little "p" added. Thanks.
    2010 WDW&US ASMo 1 Day Solo US&DHS Trip Report, 2011 Poly (incl. DLR/DCA July & Dec)
    Trip Report, 2012 DLR PPier Trip Report w/bonus features, 2013 ASMo Trip Report, 2014 Oct AKL-KV, BLT & Nov ASSp WDW&US Trip Report & more.

Fixed!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    It's an amusement park, for goodness sake, how much planning could you need?

Thank you, Vicki!
    2010 WDW&US ASMo 1 Day Solo US&DHS Trip Report, 2011 Poly (incl. DLR/DCA July & Dec)
    Trip Report, 2012 DLR PPier Trip Report w/bonus features, 2013 ASMo Trip Report, 2014 Oct AKL-KV, BLT & Nov ASSp WDW&US Trip Report & more.

And just so you know, you can't change the title yourself... an admin has to do it. You can edit anything else about any post, just not the title of the thread.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 DRR/AKV

Thanks, Micah. I figured that was the case - I think I've tried in the past with other titles, to no avail.

Can one of you wonderful powers that be change the title of my trip report as well? Leave the first part the same but change the second part? So change it to "Successfully Off Site: Outnumbered Parents at WDW."
    I decided to post it to help people here and especially those concerned with off site, but every time someone does a google search on information about Windsor Hills it doesn't need to pop up.
    Thanks!
    Kim

That's usually a $25 charge but for you...I'll waive it.

So now people can finally know one of your sources of income!
    Thank you.
    Kim

Well that was 25.00 last month that bough him 18oz at F and W..
    Marti Mac

Hey Josh or another admin.....can you add to my TR name...after the "I got this!!!!!!!!" can you add - Trip Report - September 2018
    so it will be "I got this!!!! Trip Report- September 2018"

I wish I put the date on there right away.
    thanks so much.
    Cathy
    Trip Report #1 http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...mber-2015-Trip
    Trip Report #2 http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...-Trip-Report-2
    Trip Report #3
    https://www.easywdw.com/forums/showt...I-got-this!!!!

WDW~ May 2009, July/August 2010, September 2013, December 2015, February 2017 & September 2018
    DL~ July/August 2016