Page 101 of 317 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 7904

Thread: Rant thread

Quote Originally Posted by jandeeah View Post
    Kathy I am glad everyone is okay!

On to my rant. There was a note in DD bag today saying that her 504 meeting is scheduled in a week!!! I am sorry but I have to have letters from her doctors and therapist and some therapists even want to attend. Are they crazy a weeks notice. I am going to tell them they need to reschedule! I hope they will!

Not sure where you are at, but here in IL they need to give you at least 10 days notification...but we always gave at least 3 weeks! Hope all works out!

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla! jandeeah's Avatar
    We are in SC. They said that they will reschedule. Now just to figure out what I think she needs. I know 2nd grade is going to be way different than 1st!
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    Karen, I love the Tudors!!! I only watch it on my nook because I dont want the kids to walk in and see anything but tonight everyone is gone so I get the TV to myself
    Yeah, we usually watch it when the kids are out for the night. But, sometimes we just wait until after they go to bed. They can't see the TV unless they walk into the room and we can pause it or shut it off before they get that far. LOL
    (Just) Karen

I'm sad that I no longer have a ticker in my signature.
    ~ Jill

Will work for Dole Whips. Brandie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaPond View Post
    I'm sad that I no longer have a ticker in my signature.
    That is sad.

Reminds me that I need to drop one of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandie View Post
    That is sad.

Reminds me that I need to drop one of mine.
    We won't be planning anymore trips in 2012. (Although I'm dying to rent out this cute little cabin in Colorado.) And 2013 depends on.....stuff.
    ~ Jill

i hate.....stuff.

makes josh ride in the passenger seat Rhonda's Avatar
    We won't be planning anymore trips in 2012. (Although I'm dying to rent out this cute little cabin in Colorado.) And 2013 depends on.....stuff.
    I hate..........stuff.........too! I hope your stuff goes well!
    Rhonda (obviously)

2009~CBR
    2010~AKV
    2010~POP
    2011~POR
    2012~ASMo (mom and son trip)
    /with 2 "I won a contest" nights at POFQ!
    2012~POP
    2013~POR
    2014~ASSp

Our August 2011 Trip Report

Sitting on the couch earlier tonight, & my 12 pound beagle mix comes in & pees on the rug right in front of me. Seriously?!?! I know it's raining & cold outside, but seriously? EVERY TIME it rains, he pees or poops in the house. He's fine at all other times. Any ideas anyone??? He's 3; we've had him for a year. He was a stray who was rescued & housebroken a little before age 2. We crate during the day, and he is totally fine then too. Seriously- it's just the rain that does it...

Don't let the stuff get you down! It's a quick trip to CO from where you are right?
    Brandi

Quote Originally Posted by roamma View Post
    Sitting on the couch earlier tonight, & my 12 pound beagle mix comes in & pees on the rug right in front of me. Seriously?!?! I know it's raining & cold outside, but seriously? EVERY TIME it rains, he pees or poops in the house. He's fine at all other times. Any ideas anyone??? He's 3; we've had him for a year. He was a stray who was rescued & housebroken a little before age 2. We crate during the day, and he is totally fine then too. Seriously- it's just the rain that does it...
    I'm wondering if the rain scares him and so it's his way of letting you know that he is not happy with the situation. Cause you can make it stop raining, right?
    Lisa

Wii hates me. We just got Wii fit. I made a character on it, or whatever, and it imported my mii from the games.

And then it did things to her.

Wii hates me.
    I am a figment of your imagination.

known as jane elsewhere, but her friends call her meannatasha
    Quote Originally Posted by roamma View Post
    We have 2 beagles. They hate the rain. When it rains, I keep them on a schedule. Out early am, out between 11-1PM, out at 5PM after they eat, out at 8Pm, out before Bed. I get an umbrella and go with them. Seems ridiculous, but it works. It beats the alternative. Misery loves company.

SOG Nov 2004, March 2006, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2011, Jan 2013, May 2013, Dec 2013, Oct 2014, Jan 2015, Oct 2015, Dec 2015 (I've lost track; many more).
    DLR March 2011
    Offsite Oct 2012, Jan 2013, April 2013, May 2015, Aug 2015, December 2017

My hard drive in my computer broke for the second time in like six months. So I have to reinstall everything on it, transfer documents, etc etc.

PISSING ME OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    My hard drive in my computer broke for the second time in like six months. So I have to reinstall everything on it, transfer documents, etc etc.
    Get a Mac. I'll never go back. Too many instances of my PC doing that led to my switch, & I couldn't be happier!

Apple doesn't use proprietary hard drives. It would be the same stuff.

Nice grab; this username is going to be worth more than twitter.com/disney in 2020. Just cut me in like 10% DisneyMom's Avatar
    Wii hates me. We just got Wii fit. I made a character on it, or whatever, and it imported my mii from the games.

And then it did things to her.

Wii hates me.
    I know how you feel - I hate what Wii Fit does to your Mii.
    Starr

Feb/Mar 2010 - CSR
    Jan 2011 - CSR
    May 2012 - ASSp for Expedition Everest Challenge
    Aug 2013 - DLR Offsite
    March 2016 - POR

he's right
    My hard drive in my computer broke for the second time in like six months.
    I'm going to guess that you either need to improve the circulation around the machine, or replace a fan.

I will never agree to run for PTA office again, so help me God.

tests unsafe roller coasts in china blyday's Avatar
    Grrrrr........why does life have to be so complicated sometimes?!?!?!?
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMom View Post
    I know how you feel - I hate what Wii Fit does to your Mii.
    Glad I'm not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by goodferry View Post
    I will never agree to run for PTA office again, so help me God.
    Why do I picture you outside a columned mansion with your hand in the air fisting some soil and a determined look on your face?

Quote Originally Posted by blyday View Post
    Grrrrr........why does life have to be so complicated sometimes?!?!?!?
    Because? You don't okay?
    I am a figment of your imagination.

Peanut butter is yummy.
    Spent the better part of yesterday and today so far on the phone, mostly on hold, talking to people that don't seem to know their job- trying to get all of our utilities terminated here and restarted there. 2 weeks to go.
    One would think it would be a simple matter. No- it's not.
    Even though I have been the one paying all the frikkin bills for 33 years- accounts in DHs name can not be discussed with me. Not even if I know his birthdate, social and medical history.
    One rep actually said "well you might be divorced and trying to get back at your husband for all I know" Like cutting off his phone service would be punishment? The man rarely uses the phone.
    Gimme a break.

Is it cocktail hour somewhere?

Josh- get a Mac.

My rant for today - I think the first time homebuyer credits given in 2009 and 2010 were ridiculous. They should have been just like the 2008 first time homebuyer credit. With the 2008 credit, it has to be repaid over the course for 15 years. It was NOT free money for people. It was basically an interest free loan. I think giving out free money to people in 2009 and 2010 was stupid. (And no, I am not bitter about repaying $500 a year for our credit. I will happily do it. I just think the people in 2009 and 2010 should have to do the same.)
    ~ Jill

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla! jandeeah's Avatar
    I picked up AnnaMay from school early because there are Bats at her school. We have known there were bats in the gym for about 3 weeks but it was "sealed off" and being taken care of. Well yesterday we find out that there were 300 to 400 bats in the gym and one was flying around in a 4th grade classroom. Well, they called and said that it was a lone bat the building was cleared and we would still have school today. At noon today a bat flew in the music room another in the cafeteria and more in the halls! They close school at 1:00 but they are still deciding if we can have school tomorrow!!! I am a crazy overprotective mom if I keep her out tomorrow???? This is freaking me out!!
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

Bats!! That's crazy.