Thread: EarTTC to Magic Kingdom (Early Morning)

EarTTC to Magic Kingdom (Early Morning)

I'll be using public transportation to reach the TTC and would like to be at the Magic Kingdom turnstiles by 8:00 AM. Is this even possible with the current Monorail situation?

Thanks!

Yes, you'll take a bus. They pick up/drop off to the right of where you would walk up to the Epcot monorail.

I take the Lynx too so let me know if you have any questions ;)

Thanks so much! I've been using the Lynx for years but haven't done so since the transfer point moved from the TTC to the MK. Am I correct in thinking that I will need to travel to the MK to reach AK and DHS?

Also, is there any way to access Epcot other than the Monorail from the TTC?

Before opening, there are actually buses to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios at the Transportation and Ticket Center. You could travel to MK to transfer to AK or HS or walk/monorail over to the Polynesian and get a bus there. And when the Epcot monorail isn't operating, there are buses from the TTC to Epcot also.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been looking and looking for this info. I should have thought of this site earlier. I am a huge fan of arriving well before park opening and thought it might not work out this trip.

Sure, the buses to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios are actually in the middle of the charter lot near where Lynx drops off.

If they're operating you'll see the signs up.

Sorry to bump, but do the same buses operate from the TTC when MK has AM EMH???