Page 547 of 547 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547
Results 13,651 to 13,656 of 13656

Thread: I'm just saying...

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    Did EMM at MK this morning. Had a blast! Stopped at every Photopass photographer I could. Rode Mine Train 2x, PP, Pooh, and Tea Cups. Had breakfast at Cosmic Rays then rode Astro Orbiter before heading over to use FP+ for Big Thunder Mountain, had time to take a short break before my Splash FP+, grabbed a Dole Whip at Aloha Isle, did Tiki Room and then FP+ for HM. Back in my room now. Had a shower and am now relaxing until I leave for my 4:00 dinner at Hoop De Do Revue and return to MK.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld
    May 2019 @ All-Stars Movies
    August 2019 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]

Sounds like a great start to your trip!

wow, that sounds like awesome day!

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    I've come to the conclusion that DHS is a waste of time. Did EMM this morning. Had breakfast then walked over to the arches. They didn't let us in until 7:45 (I think..not sure of the exact time but it was way past the 7:30 entrance time). Only able to ride SDD once. I think they were having issues because when I was in line for Woody and Jessie there was a stretch where no cars were running then an empty car came by. Rode Swirling Saucers once and did TSMM twice. Had a FP for RnR but it was down. That's when I decided to do whatever character meet n greets and Photopass opportunities I could before lunch. I did get an anytime FP for RnR. I had a ToT FP but canceled it. Had lunch at Sci-Fi and used FP at Star Tours. RnR was finally running so went over to use my anytime FP. Of course the FP line was just as long as the stand by line so I did single rider. Was able to get all the way to the top of the ramp before it stopped. So, even though it was no where near as long as standby or FP it was still a fairly long wait. I tried to "give away" my anytime FP but couldn't find anybody to take it! So, I just tapped in to get rid of it and called it a day. Just not a good day to be at the Studios.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld
    May 2019 @ All-Stars Movies
    August 2019 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]

In the space of less than 26 hours this week, I have windows opening up at specific times to book FastPasses, buy NY Comic Con tickets, and buy Michigan football tickets.

Today I learned that tickets are not considered "Shared Plans," which is why it appeared to me that 2 members of my family had no tickets. Today I also learned that half our family accounts are set to share all plans and half set to share just shared plans, which none of us knew. And when I signed in to do a last minute check because my FP+ picking is imminent I nearly had a coronary.
    But then I learned what I learned and everything is fine thanks to a pair of helpful Cast Members, and the second one wished me a Magical Day, which is always nice.
    Mark
    2004 May Offsite,
    2008 Easter SSR, 2011 February SSR, 2012 February Jambo House/BLT, 2013 Easter BLT, 2014 Easter BWV, 2014 Christmas week CBR, 2015 Easter BWV, 2016 Feb Universal Portofino, 2017 February Poly, 2017 July OKW solo, 2017 Christmas week POFQ, 2018 P-week Wilderness Lodge