Thread: New to this board...Easter Week questions

New to this board...Easter Week questions

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board, so forgive me if this is the wrong place for this...

I swore I wouldn't do it. But here I am, considering a trip the week after Easter (arriving on the Saturday before Easter, leaving the Saturday after).

I know the main parks will be very very busy, but what do the waterparks look like on these days? We are thinking of doing a day at BB this trip (perhaps the Saturday before Easter).

Also, I think I read that the MK usually opens super early this week- like 7 am? Is that right? What about the other parks?

Thanks!

I don't have an answer for you but we will be there the exact same time. We are also planning a water park day, so I'm interested in hearing what kind of answers you get.

I looked at last years LCPC and it seems that after Easter there won't be those EMH at MK. Hopefully this stays true for 2012.

Will work for Dole Whips. Brandie's Avatar
    I was at WDW for my kids' spring break this year and Blizzard Beach was too crowded for my enjoyment. Granted, the day before the Orlando area was treated to a hefty rainstorm so it might have been busier for that reason.