Thread: Food and Wine Festival & riding rides

Food and Wine Festival & riding rides

Hey everyone- we are going to be doing the food and wine festival on Columbus Day weekend (Friday and Sunday probably). I have never done this and am SO excited. We also want to do rides, too...how should we split up our touring? Is it smart to ride stuff in the front of the park first in the morning, then head over to the booths in the Countries? Also, when do the booths open and how late do the booths stay open until?

2016: Animal Kingdom Lodge with Mom 2016: POFQ with Fiancee & friends, 2015: POR with Mom and Abuela, 2014: Buena Vista Palace with Mom and Abuela, 2013: Buena Vista Palace with BF, Mom, and Abuela, 2012: Buena Vista Palace, Girls Getaway with Mom, 2010: Coronado Springs Resort with the fam, 2006: All Star Music Resort, High School Senior class trip, First trip to Disney: 1990: When I was a little babe

The booths open at 11 and stay open until regular park close, not open during EMHs.
    It works well to use your FPs in the am, move to WS right at 11. We don't linger too long at the edge but walk towards the middle of WS to stay ahead of the crowds. You may want to think about a 4th FP & more rides in the late afternoon/evening when WS gets crazy on the weekend. That's when we also head to the FW booths or the ones at the edge of WS.
    I printed off Josh's "best of" post last time to take with me and that worked well.
    ~Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Darling View Post
    The booths open at 11 and stay open until regular park close, not open during EMHs.
    It works well to use your FPs in the am, move to WS right at 11. We don't linger too long at the edge but walk towards the middle of WS to stay ahead of the crowds. You may want to think about a 4th FP & more rides in the late afternoon/evening when WS gets crazy on the weekend. That's when we also head to the FW booths or the ones at the edge of WS.
    I printed off Josh's "best of" post last time to take with me and that worked well.
    Thanks so much! This is great advice

2016: Animal Kingdom Lodge with Mom 2016: POFQ with Fiancee & friends, 2015: POR with Mom and Abuela, 2014: Buena Vista Palace with Mom and Abuela, 2013: Buena Vista Palace with BF, Mom, and Abuela, 2012: Buena Vista Palace, Girls Getaway with Mom, 2010: Coronado Springs Resort with the fam, 2006: All Star Music Resort, High School Senior class trip, First trip to Disney: 1990: When I was a little babe