Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Memory Maker Share Guide for Leaders and Participants

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    Sometimes viewing a friend’s connections on the app doesn’t work but the website does, or vice-versa. Have the leader try it both ways. Also the website behaves differently depending on browser sometimes so that’s something else to try. This all assumes that the privacy settings are correct on your end.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

Has the dummy account invited family members, who have MDE accounts, to be "friends" with the dummy?

If your family members don't have separate MDE accounts, and you have them all in yours, then there is no need to add them to the dummy.

Thanks! I will suggest to the the leader to try the website (with different browsers) and/or app to see if my family show. Are there more privacy settings other than the shared list? That's all I see to change.

The dummy account can't see my family members to invite them. I manage all of the family and no one has a separate account. I think all members need to be connected or else only my pictures would show on the dummy account.

I set up the dummy account for my group and I bought the memory maker in the dummy account using a gift card so it is assigned to the dummy person I created. Should I also see the memory maker purchase on my real mde account? When I go to memory maker there is nothing listed and we are connected as friends... just making sure!

No

Thanks DopeyRunr! I'm in this share Jess was referring to and I thought otherwise - Must have killed those brain cells in the mean time :) thank you!!
    CR Jan 18-23 2018 YC Jan 23-28

Hello, came upon this thread while trying to figure out how to attempt a share. This would be my first time doing MM and I tried to click on the guide mentioned at the start of this thread but it says no longer available.

That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyRunr View Post
    That is correct.

OK. So I hope that if I read this thread, I will be able to grasp how to go about this process!

If you have not participated in a Memory Maker share recently, you should not lead one, in my opinion. You'll find me stating that opinion many times throughout the thread with my reasoning. Additionally, the interface has TOTALLY changed in the last six months or so, so much of the information could be incorrect.

is there up today info on how to set up a share?
    Karin
    Visiting off and on since the 70's
    And since finding this site in 2013, never go without my ​Easy Guide

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gccmedina View Post
    is there up today info on how to set up a share?
    No there isn't. He's not doing anymore updates.

If you have not participated in a Memory Maker share recently, you should not lead one, in my opinion. You'll find me stating that opinion many times throughout the thread with my reasoning. Additionally, the interface has TOTALLY changed in the last six months or so, so much of the information could be incorrect.
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld
    May 2019 @ All-Stars Movies
    August 2019 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]

Haha thanks Jilly ;)

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversary dvd but waiting outside best buy just the same jillyb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeyRunr View Post
    Haha thanks Jilly ;)
    Anytime! I've got your 6! lol
    Jill & Hannah

June 2008 @ Pop Century
    November 2010 @ Pop Century
    August 2016 @ Pop Century
    August 2017 @ DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at Seaworld
    May 2019 @ All-Stars Movies
    August 2019 @ Pop Century

August 2016 Trip Report http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...ip-08-10-08-20[/B]