Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Claim to Fame - She Knows Todd sawalker's Avatar
    Hi I'm Sue. Live in Pennsylvania, work part time and have two great teenage sons. Love all things Disney.

Hi Todd, good to see you!

Hey there. You may know me as 'Candleshoe' from two other disney forums. I went back to my old standby username :)

I'm from the Austin Texas area, am married to a non-Disneyphile and have a 5th grade daughter who IS a Disney addict like her mother.
    Our first trip was in 2003 (when we first started using two other Disney sites... one of which I recognize Todd and Sue from <g>).

I'm a "mostly lurker" kind of person.

--Sherry

Hi there! I'm Renee, my ever-clever username on one board, but I go by 80sPanda on another.

Love WDW, love central Florida. Headed to run the Princess Half Marathon in a few weeks, then a week later, the family is taking a non-WDW Mardi Gras Central Florida trip (BGT, SW, USO/IOA).. Hoping to get back to WDW for a family vacation in August...

Hiya! I'm Karen from Oregon. <waving at Sherry> Grew up in Massachusetts and visited WDW several times a kid. I moved to the southwest and had my kids and then we moved up to Oregon. My kids have grown up with their "home park" being Disneyland. We've been to WDW once as a family and are planning our second big trip for this September.

reminding you how wonderful and accommodating you are
    HI, I'm Ro from New York City. My 2 boys and I love Disney, while my DH tolerates (slowly coming around). We enjoy traveling, but always come back to Disney- it feels like home.

Joet T in Da House Ya'll
    Hello Everyone!!!

Joey T here, so excited to be here!!!!

Presides Over Five Other Disney Maniacs hivemama's Avatar
    Hi eveyone! I'm Janna, from west Michigan. There are six Disney fanatics in our house, and we will be leaving for our first ever family trip to the world in November, staying at POFQ. So excited to see forums opened here - this site has been a great source of info!

doesn't know disney is going to remove all the attractions while she's eating breakfast PR1NC355's Avatar

Hi Janine

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    I wanted to stay at a deluxe resort near MK (we're staying at WL!), so that she'd be completely immersed in Disney magic. ...
    Hi Janine, We're also taking our 5yr old for a 1st WDW trip, birthday celebration in May and staying at WL! Tryingto plan the most magical experience I can.

proud to keep the transportation forum the most civilized jilly7896's Avatar
    Hi everyone :) I'm Jill from NJ. My husband and I have 4 sons. We've been to Disney 5 times. We like to drive down and we always stay onsite. My youngest turns 3 this summer, so we are officially grown out of most hotels onsite. We are all looking forward to the new family suites coming next year!
    Last edited by jilly7896; 02-18-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Annoyed That Josh Emails Every Day Trying To Get In On His Bay Lake Tower DVC Reservation Incredible's Avatar
    Hey everybody! I'm Kyle from KY. My wife and I are DVC members at Bay Lake Tower and we try to visit every chance we get.
    August 1999 - Off-Site
    December 2000 - Off-Site
    June 2007 - Port Orleans: French Quarter
    June 2008 - Contemporary
    June 2009 - Polynesian
    July 2010 - Bay Lake Tower
    December 2010 - Old Key West
    December 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jambo House
    June 2011 - Bay Lake Tower

Jiminy Christmas! JiminyCricket's Avatar
    Hi everyone! I'm Tiffany, a New Orleanian living in Houston! Planning my first trip to WDW with my family since having my daughter, now 2 1/2. Seeing some familiar names on here...

Currently Undercover
    I also frequent another disney forum and I'm excited to see some familiar usernames on this site. I'm mostly a lurker on that site and I have a different username. So excited to have a NEW forum!!

Christy

Peanut butter is yummy.
    Hello everyone!

My name is Christine- some of you may know me from another forum. I see a lot of names I recognize here! (Hi Judy and Todd- yes Todd we are stalking you).
    I’m half of an empty nest household in Maryland. Been to Disney many many times. My grown up daughter is still my favorite Disney companion. However, I do take my DH along now and then.

Excited to have a fresh new Disney forum to frequent and looking forward to sharing and chatting with all of you.

Where's the smilies?

Christine

will take any rain...even if its men. RoonieRoo's Avatar
    Very soggy, muddy, flooding plains of the Blackland Prairie! Yay for flooding!
    Hi everyone!

I'm Mary and I live in Central Texas with my DH, a mob of cats and our dog. We go to WDW several trips grouped together for a year to maximize AP usage and then skip a year for non-Disney travel. Our favorite time of the year is the Food and Wine Festival. I've really been enjoying easyWDW and the articles.

Certified Disney Addict. No Really, She Has The Paperwork joy4tigger's Avatar
    Hi, I'm Joy and followed some others from another site to this one! Afterall, I hate when there's a Disney party & I'm not there! Hi everyone!

I'm a certified Disney addict and a Mom to 3 boys. I grew up in SoCA so my start was at DLR (which at that time was ONLY the MK!) and in 2005 I went to WDW with my family and was hooked. I can't wait for my next trip!
    Joy

Ok, you should all be properly "tagged" depending on your one or two posts made so far. Feel free to "private message" me or email if you'd prefer something else.

tests unsafe roller coasts in china blyday's Avatar
    Hi all!!! I too have wondered over here from another Disney Site. Have to love forums that let you talk Disney all day!!

My name is Brenda. I am a Travel Agent (not surprisingly....is specialize in Disney Vacations). I figured that I might as well put my love of Disney to work for me!! The only thing that I like more then helping people plan their magical vacations is planning and taking my own vacation. DH and I are unable to have children of our own and even adoption has failed us....so we spend our time and money on our nieces and nephews (all 34 with a new in-law coming in April and a great coming in Sept!!!) We take turns taking each of our 11 sisters and their families with us on Disney vacations. We will be going on our next trip to the World in May and are very excited to be staying at AKV - Kidani for the first time.

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting to enjoy a new place to talk about my love of Disney!!!!!

Hi everyone!! Jumping in, and seeing some familiar "faces". :) My name is Edith, and my DH, along with our twin DDs, are all Disney addicts. Enjoy all Disney discussions, so it's only fitting to join in the fun here at easywdw.

Thinking about changing my screen name...see there is already an "incredible". What do ya think, too confusing?

edith

Not with an avatar probably

I think I can change it if you want too though

cool, thanks josh! how about "4mickeyfreax"?

edith

Works for me. It would have been funnier if I had edited the other person's username though.

proud to have an ancillary glyph
    Hey! My name is Eugénie. I'm from Canada and I'm going to Disney World for the very first time in May. I've been really obsessed with planning this trip lately and this website is so helpful. Thanks, Josh! :)

Certified Disney Addict. No Really, She Has The Paperwork joy4tigger's Avatar

I'm loving the tag lines!:D
    Joy

Perfect! Thanks Josh:o

edith