Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be in MK 02/28?

josh's mathematician and no expiration upgrade expert Meeska Mooska's Avatar
    Sophie: exacte!

I don't know yet if I'll do 7pm msep with FP+ With the others or 9pm msep.

Are y'all going to save any FP+ for MSEP for me??? LOL Well be there!! DH is doing the RP driving experience in the am. We'll head back to Pop to let him shower and then head over to MK. Kind of a relaxed start of the day. We'll probably do some fillers until our FP+ reservations and I'm hoping to get a MSEP or W! FP+. I did make a tag last year for our trip just incase anyone from the forum saw me and could identify. I'll see if I can post a pic. I put wgwtgb on it, but obviously my name is Ashley. LOL I think it would be so awesome to put faces to the names of people who have become my online "friends". I think Josh may even appreciate a easywdw group shot from some of his fans!!
    Found them:

I had this clipped to my backpack.
    -Ashley

Bwahahhahahaha that's awesome.

We did FP+ back in August for MSEP and wishes and I think there were 5 people there. Looks like it will be busier this time.
    Abby - I have kids.

THEY'RE UP!!!! Everyone wake up!!!!! I just booked MSEP and Wishes!!!!!!!! They have availability for both the earlier and later parade!!!!!!
    Abby - I have kids.

josh's mathematician and no expiration upgrade expert Meeska Mooska's Avatar
    Msep for all of February is out :)

And those are awesome tags!
    Last edited by Meeska Mooska; 01-31-2014 at 06:08 AM.

expert on dietary needs and disney dining clanmcculloch's Avatar
    THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

I got our MSEP 7:00 FPs (6:40-7:00 is the time on them). We'll be there!

Just made FP+ for MSEP too. Hopefully rest of my group gets it too. SIL working on it now. Thank you so much for posting

Merida
    Thank you!!!

I didn't have enough park days (I still need to add a few days to our tickets, which I'm doing next week) so I swapped with one of our other park days (BTMR, Jungle Cruise & Haunted Mansion should be easy to reschedule for the day I "stole" from, I think Yeah?!)

But at least I have a MSEP FP+

it's not on my choices Can someone help me? What am I doing wrong? I had 3 selected but one was dumbo at 11:00-12:00. I went to change it and MSEP or W! doesn't come up.

ETA: so I can get them but I have to start the day over. It wont let me change just the one.
    -Ashley

Merida
    Quote Originally Posted by wgwtgb View Post
    it's not on my choices Can someone help me? What am I doing wrong? I had 3 selected but one was dumbo at 11:00-12:00. I went to change it and MSEP or W! doesn't come up.

ETA: so I can get them but I have to start the day over. It wont let me change just the one.
    Oh, what a pain!! And I thought it was frustrating enough just trying to figure out which rides to FP+ before MSEP. I would prefer half hour return times because 4-5 pm FP+ is pretty useless for me when we're not planning on returning until 5.

Our first FP+ is 5 - 6 and this one at 6:40-7:00... so I now need to decide I want to use the other one in the morning or after Wishes.

Anyone also know how big this area is? I wonder how many people fit... and they do let you in with a stroller, right? (probably not a problem if we get the stroller as a wheel chair tag)

^ right - have to Select new
    Abby - I have kids.

I had a stroller in when we went in August (umbrella stroller, nothing big) - it's in the hub immediately in front of the castle, facing the castle. There were very few people in then, and the arrival window was much bigger, so not sure what it will be like - how many people they limit it to, if they let in standby. If they let in a lot I can't imagine it would be much better than anywhere else viewing-wise so it will be interesting to see what they do.
    Abby - I have kids.

expert on dietary needs and disney dining clanmcculloch's Avatar

In order to change just one, you have to already have a FP in the same timeframe because it only allows you to either change the experience or the time, not both. The FP that I wanted to change was 7:00-8:00 so try changing the time on the one you want to change to that then go back in and try to change the experience.

Woooohoooo!!!! Thanks guys! I was reading this thread on my phone and completely forgot about my rib fracture and literally flew off the couch to my computer ...paying for it now, but at least I have my MSEP FP+. At first it gave me the later MSEP and a FP during the other MSEP, so I had to make a few changes before getting the right time, but I have it! Now my only problem is I can see a ghost FP, but not our PP FP and I want to change the time on the PP FP but can't access it! I don't want to start all over again, but I guess I can try and just hit cancel if I don't get what I want.

Oh, and the blue with white stripe shirt tag is AWESOME! I can't wait to show my husband tonight!
    Kate

Merida
    Quote Originally Posted by gorsh View Post

Oh, and the blue with white stripe shirt tag is AWESOME! I can't wait to show my husband tonight!
    I think I might just have my husband wear one of his blue and white strip shirts that day and not tell him why.

Quote Originally Posted by Merida View Post
    I think I might just have my husband wear one of his blue and white strip shirts that day and not tell him why.
    Brilliant idea!!! Dave has a ND navy blue polo with white stripes...yep...I think he'll have to wear it that day!!!

I was able to find my PP FP so I can change the time, I just had to look for it using a different link.
    Kate

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyar View Post
    THEY'RE UP!!!! Everyone wake up!!!!! I just booked MSEP and Wishes!!!!!!!! They have availability for both the earlier and later parade!!!!!!
    Thank You!!! We ended up choosing Wishes because our plan is to stay late that night and catch the 9:00 MSEP. I'm guessing that a FP+ won't be as necessary for that parade. Thanks again!!

Also, I love those tags, Ashley!! We could put that on our stroller or bag! :)
    Staci
    May 2015 TR
    - CBR with my teen niece - big kid focused trip.
    Universal October 2015 TR - Royal Pacific with my 16yo son.
    April 2016 TR Staying Offsite & using rider swaps: a young children focused trip.

Thanks everyone. I never would have checked this soon. I now have 7:00 MSEP fp+. I had to start with all new selections to get it to come up but we are all set. I have learned so much by reading this site for the last year. Feel free to say hi if you see us. Maybe I will put all the boys in striped shirts.
    Last edited by Buckeye; 01-31-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clanmcculloch View Post
    In order to change just one, you have to already have a FP in the same timeframe because it only allows you to either change the experience or the time, not both. The FP that I wanted to change was 7:00-8:00 so try changing the time on the one you want to change to that then go back in and try to change the experience.
    Wow! I am so silly! I thought it wouldn't let me change on if it was a conflicting time. I had Dumbo scheduled at some crazy time just so I could change it. I'm glad I got it. Now I just have to change DD's BBB appt. since I had it scheduled at 6:45. What was I thinking???
    -Ashley

I got the tag from a big thread that was going about whether or not we could get a button made or whatnot. Josh didn't want the easy logo on anything but someone made that tag. I'll have to see if I can find the thread if anyone else wants to make one. Maybe someone will come along, before I find it, who remembers more than me where it was.
    Wouldn't it be funny if all of our DH's showed up in blue and white striped shirts.
    -Ashley

We will be there on the 28th.not sure of plan for day but think it would be great to bump into you all.im going to try and get FP + for 7pm MSEP.It would be brill if Josh could join us!

Wow! I am so silly! I thought it wouldn't let me change on if it was a conflicting time. I had Dumbo scheduled at some crazy time just so I could change it. I'm glad I got it. Now I just have to change DD's BBB appt. since I had it scheduled at 6:45. What was I thinking???
    Yay so glad it worked!
    I get a little anxious in settings like BBB so I signed dd up at Ivy trellis for a 4, then we have a 4:55 tea time at GF. I think if we do just dessert (since it's between meals) we'll have plenty of time to get to MSEP by 7.
    Abby - I have kids.

Meh, I, not creative with the buttons. I'll probably just wear a sticker that says I <3 Josh.
    Abby - I have kids.

Oh, and I usually get dole whip right around 11:20/11:30, before we leave the park. I can't make any promises, but we'll probably be in Adventureland right around then.
    Abby - I have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by mummyrachel02 View Post
    It would be brill if Josh could join us!
    I never even thought of inviting him. Josh, if you read this, will you and Lisa pleassssssssssssssssssssse join us??
    -Ashley