Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: October PhotoPass Share - Looking for Participants

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    @Tink sure, let me research how much it would cost and I'll let you know. I'm thinking probably around $5 extra but I'll find out for sure. Can you PM your mailing address (at least the city/postal code part)?
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

not at the rainy spot
    I am interested for Oct 8th -14th (in park dates 9-12) can you PM me complete information
    Victoria

Avic77 - you are down. I'll send out complete information to all participants in the next week (hopefully this weekend). If you have specific questions, please feel free to PM me.

Hi Doctork, please could you add me to the group, I will pay the additional shipping costs if that is ok, my dates are 14th to the 28th Oct. Thank you.

All set!

Thanks Doctork :)

That wraps things up for Group #1 (the cool group). If there's enough interest, and someone who will volunteer to lead it, I'd be happy to take names for a second group.

Hoping to join October photo group

Hi there,

I just found out about this awesome group. Is there any room to join for a trip Oct 20-25?
    We're taking my son for his first trip as his 5th birthday gift, and we're super-excited!

Thanks so much,
    Tara Levy
    Austin, Texas

OK, I started a listing for a second group. Hopefully there'll be enough interest to get it off the ground.

Thanks so much, DoctorK!

I was interested in doing a share... curious if there are openings? I am going Oct 4-9th. Thanks!!

I put you down for the second grouP, but right now there are only 2 people in it and there's no leader.

I really hope that others sign up.. I don't want to spend the $99!!

It's getting a little late... but I'll cross my fingers for you!

I'd be happy to be the leader if more people materialize.

OK, I put you down as leader. You *could* do a photopass share with two people. I mean, if you both were going to get one anyway, at least you'd save $50, right?

I am interested as well, first trip, so we'll wait and see how many photos we end up taking, but we are going Oct 9-16
    Thanks, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanJoe View Post
    I am interested as well, first trip, so we'll wait and see how many photos we end up taking, but we are going Oct 9-16
    Thanks, Joe
    If I understand it right, it's $99 if pre-order (before first photo, so Oct 4) otherwise $149? looks like we have to hurry and hope this 2nd one can happen?

That's correct. You have to pre-pay the $99 before the first picture is snapped. There's even a warning that pops up as you're adding it to the cart.

Hello, I am Ean, we are going to WDW 10/11-10/17... to celebrate my birthday, my son's birthday and our anniversary all in the same week... we really would love to participate in the Photo Pass share, and I am willing to pay via Pay Pal as I live in Argentina, South America. Regarding the shipping subject, I also vote for the picture sharing site instead of shipping the CD(s). Please advice if I can join. Thank you!

PS: If Pay Pal will not work for the leader, I could pay through Chase bank, I can make a direct deposit or wire it from my Chase account, we will be in Fort Lauderdale from Oct. 7th to Oct. 11th and then driving to WDW!!

DW Ana DS5 Matias and Me
    Last edited by ean; 09-28-2011 at 10:08 PM.

Hi all.... I just found this forum, but have been on another forum for years and love it when people from all around can share information to help one another out!!! I am going on my first family trip to WDW from 10-04 through 10-10.... I have already purchased the photopass and would love to be able to share it with others to keep the total cost down... Not sure if I am too late in jumping on this board, but will be very interested in finding out if several of us can take advantage of sharing the photopass cost....:) LMK, Leslie :)

Quote Originally Posted by usflygirl36 View Post
    Hi all.... I just found this forum, but have been on another forum for years and love it when people from all around can share information to help one another out!!! I am going on my first family trip to WDW from 10-04 through 10-10.... I have already purchased the photopass and would love to be able to share it with others to keep the total cost down... Not sure if I am too late in jumping on this board, but will be very interested in finding out if several of us can take advantage of sharing the photopass cost....:) LMK, Leslie :)
    Maybe you'd want to get in touch with Tara Levy - she may be willing to transfer the leader responsibilities to you, or work something else out. I just added ean so there are four people already in the second group - you'd be number five which would bring the cost per person down quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorK View Post
    Maybe you'd want to get in touch with Tara Levy - she may be willing to transfer the leader responsibilities to you, or work something else out. I just added ean so there are four people already in the second group - you'd be number five which would bring the cost per person down quite a bit.
    Sounds like a great idea... I don't care about being the leader, but since I have already paid for it....it would be nice to get some of that money back.... Oh and I only want to be part of the group if we get a cooler name than "leaderless group"...lol...:)

Oh and one more thing.... I have an IRL friend who was already sharing this with us...:) Now I have to get off of here and go to work...:)

Thank you DoctorK!

DW Ana DS6 Matias and Me

Oct. 2011 POP Resort 6 days
    Aug. 2012 POP Resort 10 days
    Oct. 2013 POP Resort 11 days :cool1: (turning 40 @ WDW)