Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: October PhotoPass Share - Looking for Participants

Hi DoctorKI'm not sure if it's too late to join "leaderless group" but I would love to share. Can you PM me the info? Thanks so much!

Forgot to add...we are going to WDW Oct. 12-16. Thx!

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    I added you to the second group. taralevy is actually the leader of the group, so you might want to PM her because it looks like the first member of the group leaves in just a few days...
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

So is our second group on? I leave pretty soon..... so just curious. :)

tara levy is the leader for the second group. You should PM her. I sent her a couple of PMs (I think - at least one anyway)... If you can't get a hold of her, and there's someone else who wants to lead, now would be a good time to step up.

Hi all.... I pmed taralevy and haven't heard back....I have already purchased the photopass at the $100 price..... I bought it over a week ago, so we will be covered for all of us that get pictures taken from last week until 30 days after we punch in the first code....I will be happy to lead the second group..... I am at work and limited on my internet ability, but will send out pms to all of the participants of the second group when I get home....:)How about a cooler name than the leaderless group?.....lol...:) Leslie

OK - I'll put you (and your friend) down for Group 2, and have you down as the leader. Please let me know if you want or need me to edit the list of participants (i.e., if people drop out, etc).

Thanks so much!!! I'll let you know any further info after I pm and get confirmations back from the people on the list!!! I love our name btw...:) Leslie

Quote Originally Posted by usflygirl36 View Post
    Thanks so much!!! I'll let you know any further info after I pm and get confirmations back from the people on the list!!! I love our name btw...:) Leslie
    usflygirl36, I already sent you a PM... Thank you!

DW Ana DS6 Matias and Me

Oct. 2011 POP Resort 6 days
    Aug. 2012 POP Resort 10 days
    Oct. 2013 POP Resort 11 days :cool1: (turning 40 @ WDW)

Usflygirl... I just sent you a PM too

Hi guys... I got your messages and will pm when I get home. I am a retail store manager and need to get my store closed and then get home...:) I am excited to share the photopass with you guys and will give you all the information when I get home!!! Leslie :)

Hi there DoctorK..... I checked and Taralevy hasn't been on since the 26th and I was told from one of the participants that she has already purchased the photopass already, so I think that it is safe to delete her from the better late than never group...:) I am only waiting to hear back from Trojanjoe to complete our group...:) Thank-you so much for enabling us to become a group!!! Leslie :)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorK View Post
    OK - I'll put you (and your friend) down for Group 2, and have you down as the leader. Please let me know if you want or need me to edit the list of participants (i.e., if people drop out, etc).

Hi there DoctorK..... I checked and Taralevy hasn't been on since the 26th and I was told from one of the participants that she has already purchased the photopass already, so I think that it is safe to delete her from the better late than never group...:) I am only waiting to hear back from Trojanjoe to complete our group...:) Thank-you so much for enabling us to become a group!!! Leslie :)
    Hi Everyone, sorry I was caught up in other last minute details before the trip, but payment is sent, and can't wait to be able to take part in this PhotoPass Share.

Is it too late to get in with a group? We are going to Orlando two weeks from today and are doing on day at Magic Kingdom on October 25th. It will be my 18 month old son's first trip to Disney and I really would love to get the photopass pictures, but I can't see spending the money for a CD for one day.

My only issue is that I don't have a PayPal account. I can send the leader cash or a check (which I guarantee will be good and I will send out ASAP so it will have time to clear before our trip to prove the check will be good) if that is ok.

Hello, I am ean from the PhotoPass share... could anyone of you remind me about the user name and pwd? I cannot find it and I know flyusgirl sent it to me! You could PM or email it. We just got back from WDW and we had a wonderful time. Thank you

Ean

Hello, FYI our pictures are uploaded and already edited. usflygirl36 , I sent you an email yesterday but I got no response yet.

Best regards,

Ean