Thread: Anyone going the end of Oct. to the beginning of Nov. interested in doing a pp share?

Anyone going the end of Oct. to the beginning of Nov. interested in doing a pp share?

My dates don't match well with the October group or the November group. Going Oct. 26- Nov. 3.
    Julie

Hi Julie, We have space if you are interested. The Cd won't be ordered until 12/6-7 since several of the members don't return until 11/24. Send me a PM for details.

Sent you a message. Thanks!
    Julie

Is there still a chance to maybe get in on this share? We just found out that we are going to Orlando, and we are going to the Halloween party on the 29th, well as soon as I order the tickets I can say for sure that we are going to the party. Its going to be our only time at Disney that week, so I don't really want to purchase for one night at Disney, but it will be my little one's second trip to Disney and I know we are going to get awesome pictures if we go. Anyway, I'd love to get in on this if its possible!

We just start to plan a last min trip the first week of November and would like to join a photoPass!