Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: First Annual easyWDW Fantasy Football League

As much fun as I had with this league, I think my DH did not so much enjoy the Sunday morning "Lineup Quiz" I launched on him every week ;) Can't wait for next year!!!

Thanks for all the work you put into this, Micah. Look forward to next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ambgoph View Post
    Thanks for all the work you put into this, Micah. Look forward to next year.
    ^ Agreed.

I got Micah's "little something" in the mail today and I have to say, Micah may be the nicest and most thoughtful person I have ever "met" on the internet.

Micah, seriously, thanks again for easyWDW Forum FF!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtnap101 View Post
    I got Micah's "little something" in the mail today and I have to say, Micah may be the nicest and most thoughtful person I have ever "met" on the internet.

Micah, seriously, thanks again for easyWDW Forum FF!
    You're very welcome. Congrats again!

(And Josh gets way more credit than I do, for running this website without letting any of us contribute!)
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV

Just got back from travels and got online, so...happydance, happydance, happydance! Grats to Dirtnap and add my thanks for your effort Micah!