Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How Many FASTPASSES Does One Really Need?

Quote Originally Posted by Micah008 View Post
    I think it may have started when they first started enforcing the end times (with a 15 minute grace period). I know it was going on back in January of this year.
    That's correct - Prior to enforcement of FP return times, you could not get in 1 minute prior to the window. Since enforcement, you can get in up to 5 minutes prior and 15 minutes after (although if you are later than 15 mins you will still likely get in if you press them hard enough). I had 2 occasions where I was waiting for the window to activate and used the 5-minute early GP successfully both times. I did not test test the 15-min late GP because I was always able to return within the 60-min window.

One thing I did try: I learned (by watching via the wait times app) that Buzz had gone down for a short period of time. A bit later, when I pulled a FP for Buzz, I said to the CM, "Since this ride was down earlier, I can use this FP anytime after the return time, right?" He told me no - that the only people that could do that were the people that were issued FPs when the ride broke down. This was interesting to hear because, if the FPs look the same, I'm certain there is no way to tell who got the FPs because they were in line when the ride broke and who was getting the FPs at the same time outside the ride - unless the CMs were issuing special "anytime" FPs when the ride broke. I don't know. I've never been in that situation.

he's right
    I did not test test the 15-min late GP because I was always able to return within the 60-min window.
    I've heard enough first-hand reports of people turned away during that 15 minute period that I would not personally count on it.

staying at best friends pet care while her dogs enjoy the grand floridian Husker Mouse's Avatar
    The more the merrier! We like to ride the headliners as many times as possible. My son did EE 8 times in one day. He was trying for his own personal record. I don't think this will be possible under the new system. We are spoiled.

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker Mouse View Post
    The more the merrier! We like to ride the headliners as many times as possible. My son did EE 8 times in one day. He was trying for his own personal record. I don't think this will be possible under the new system. We are spoiled.
    "It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want is to make a lot of money."
    -Citizen Kane

You can get three or four EE rides in at the beginning of the day, no problem, and then more than that before closing. And then they may not even make you get off the train.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

he's right
    If I wanted to power-ride EE, I'd use the single rider line, not FP Return. On all but the busiest days, you'll get through the SR line almost as fast as FP return, but without the annoying 40 minute minimum wait between FPs.