Thread: How do I put a link in my signature

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla! jandeeah's Avatar

How do I put a link in my signature

I am sure it is easy but I have no clue how. I can just paste a link but I know most of you have it so it does not just say www.easy etc. How do I do that? I figure since I am writing this trip report I might as well have a link to it.
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

While editing your signature:
    - Type in the word that you want to be a link. (Like "Android App" in my signature)
    - Highlight just that word.
    - Click the Link button (looks like a globe with a "link" (sideways 8) in front of it)
    - Paste in the actual link (www . whatever . com)
    - You can preview it too to make sure it worked before saving.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla! jandeeah's Avatar
    Thanks! It worked!
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

Quote Originally Posted by jandeeah View Post
    Thanks! It worked!
    No problem. Looks good.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV; Jan '20 VGF/AKV/DRR; Aug '20 AKV

Merida
    And if you ever feel up to it, you can go back and edit your first post in the TR by including links to the start of each individual "chapter" which would be the first post of each individual trip. The URL would be the number at the top right of the post when you click on it. Of course that is entirely up to you if you'd want do that...

It's such a wonderful trip report!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merida View Post
    And if you ever feel up to it, you can go back and edit your first post in the TR by including links to the start of each individual "chapter" which would be the first post of each individual trip. The URL would be the number at the top right of the post when you click on it. Of course that is entirely up to you if you'd want do that...

It's such a wonderful trip report!!!!
    I did exactly that with my trip report. Here is the example:
    http://www.easywdw.com/forums/showth...t-Jan-Feb-2013
    Micah

MousePerks