Thread: Advice on building request at BC

Advice on building request at BC

Does anyone have thoughts on what to request at Bonnet Creek? I know I would like a high floor. Maybe I should just leave it at that to make it simple in hopes of not ending up on the 1st floor. I will be traveling with DD12 and DS14. I had thought that a fireworks view would be nice. But if everyone is requesting it, maybe I shouldn't.

If we arrive on a Sunday in July, what time should I attempt to check in to get the best chance at a high floor?

Thank you!!

It's my understanding that they no longer allow advanced requests unless you are a VIP owner. With that said, we had a lake/pool view and thought it was great. We could see DHS and part of Fantasmic, but that was it for fireworks. We did go to the lounge in tower 6 for fireworks one night, and it wasn't really worth it. The novelty lasted for about 45 seconds before the kids were asking to leave and go back to the room.

we were on top floor of bldg 1 and had a great view of epcot fireworks. we thought it was awesome. we could see the lights come on on all the buildings!

Thanks!
    The place were I booked said I could call in advance (I forgot how far out) to make a request. But, we are not allowed to go into the lounge. I never have luck with requests any way.

I happened to book with Ken Price (with Vacation Upgrades) and apparantly he is VIP so he made my request for me. Which was simply highest floor and sunset view. We ended up in building 5 on the 10th floor! If we peeked around the corner of the balcony, we could see DHS Osborne lights (it was Thanksgiving time). No other fireworks though. It was a great location! While we weren't completely facing west and couldn't see Epcot, we still had a great view of the lake and had afternoon sun.

I guess I'd say ask who ever it was that you booked through whether or not they can make requests for you. Otherwise, I guess maybe just wait until 5-7 days prior and just call them directly to ask!
    Tanya

Medals received : 08 WDW Half ~ 10 Princess Half + 10 Disneyland Half = Coast to Coast ~ 11 WDW Full ~ 11 Wine & Dine Half ~ 12 WDW Marathon Relay ~ 12 Expedition Everest Challenge ~ 13 Half + Full = GOOFY ~ 13 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare + C2C ~ 14 January Marathon Volunteer ~ 14 ToT 10 miler ~ 15 DOPEY Challenge ~ 15 Avengers ~ 17 cxld Half ~ 2017 DLParis

Medals pending : 2021 Star Wars, 2023 Glass Slipper + Tink

Tagging onto this thread, sorry. I hope no one minds.

If you can get advance requests (my in-laws are VIPs and made our reservation), what should we try to get? I believe they booked us for a 2 bdrm unit.

Thank you!

Sherri