Thread: ?? WBC 1 night

?? WBC 1 night

We ahve WBC booked for 10 nights using LaRu vacations (Larry Warburg). Deposit paid and paying our final balance in May for our June trip. We booked our airfare and now need to add 1 night at the end of our trip! We are saving $600 by flying home a day later and we get one more day at disney! My guy does not have anything for our last night, June 15. Can I try to book 1 night through someone else? I wonder if the reservations could be combined so we don't have to move?

he's right
    In general, you can't book a single night in the Wyndham system--they have a minimum stay of two nights. There can be an exception to this if a single night is "orphaned" in the inventory system. In your specific case, there is an orphaned night for the 15th, but it is in a 1BR Presidential that only sleeps 4.

How do I check to see if there is an "orphaned" night as we get closer? How much is the 1 night in a 1bdr? For our last night we could switch to a 1bdr.

he's right
    It's 44.7K Wyndham Points, minus any applicable VIP discounts. I have no idea what someone would charge you for it. They would need to issue a Guest Certificate (which costs real money) so it won't be cheap. You might be as well off just getting something near the airport to simplify your departure the next day.