Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheat Sheet - Feedback?

Hmmmmm the map is my favorite part. I just need to add the walking times back in.

May be computer illiterate, but I figured out how to set my user title myself when no one else could!! magic1106's Avatar
    So this is why you haven't finished your Universal post, you would think this is a WDW site. Seriously though, these look really good. Thanks for everything you do!

The map is much easier to read than the ones Disney hands out! It's a very good map
    Me (Heather) DH (Patrick)
    DS16 (Alex) DD5 (Savannah)

upstate, NY, wish I lived at Disney World!!
    I love the maps, I don't think I would change anything about it, however the times would be a perfect addition. It's the perfect think to print out for everyone in my large group. I will have my plan worked out, but for anyone else who does not follow planning like I do, they will have an easy to look at resource in heir hand. They can go a different direction if they want, but It won't be just me telling them how important it is to get to certain rides first. It will be Josh! Hahaha

If you want to go straight to Ellen's Energy Adventure on your only Epcot day, I won't stop you.

That is one of my least favorite rides!!

Actually Josh, that is a great idea! Start telling people to head to Ellen's first, then there will be less people at TT and soarin first thing in the morning.

People don't know what anything is. So if you and a bunch of people head to Ellen, others will follow. You could break away and then head to Test Track at the last moment.

I think it looks great! I personally like the colors. It is very easy to follow as well. Great job!!!!!

Nicely done.

Love it!!

Great as always. I don't have specific input but wanted to avoid saying nothing. Still don't know how you do it.

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tagline George's Avatar
    Bravo! Looks great.

I wouldn't fret about viewing it on a 4" screen. That's exactly how I just looked at it, and I had no problem with any of it. Zooming in and out is easy and intuitive.
    http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2150/847827/22364569/379301318.jpg

Quiet, both of ya! You're gonna ruin Maw's birthday!

Stupid Judy.

But Sandy Plankton said...

honeybunny96
    this is perfect and something I look forward to bring to the parks with me
    Well done!

I really like it and like others only think you need to adjust the colors a bit. Very cool, thanks for doing this.
    Josh (No, not that one)

Josh I think that it looks great. Just read it on an iPhone with no problems whatsoever. You can always tinker with it but what's the point as it gets the message across and is easy to follow. Thanks and I look forward to the plans for the other parks

Banned
    It's a good start Josh but if you continue with all four parks, it'll be more than twenty pages. The wait times pages are overly complicated IMO. The map needs a hidden Mickey.

I use The Complete Walt Disney World to lug around the parks. (v2013 delayed again - now August, sheesh!).

Love it! Thanks!

We used your older version map on our last trip and found it terrificly handy. Much more useful than the big maps available at the gate. We just added our ideal morning plans to the map, everything fit on the one page. And all of your advice is the best. I think the links idea would work well -- most people would be using the links in their planning phase, when they are doing their research and need all of the additional details, and they would normally be at their computers. Once in the parks, the information could be accessed if necessary via a phone. Hardcopy maps or softcopy maps, both are great, depends on the person. I do love your site. It's probably just me, but I check in to read all of this stuff every day, even though I don't have a trip planned in the near future. You've developed a following of a great group of people, and it's just fun to "hang out" with all of you. Thanks! :)

I really like the wait time estimates the best!!

I think if someone who doesnt know the parks, seeing the map layed out with first hour vs anytime attractions would be SO helpful. Im not having any issue with the colors. I think the simlicity of the map makes things stand out, compared to the WDW maps, and makes it easy to find little things- particularly the bathrooms!! Adding in every little thing might detract from the cheat sheet message, which to me would be like the cliff notes version and shouldn't contain everything plus the kitchen sink.

I think you should stay up all night and complete drafts of the other 3 parks before Saturday so I can test them out. Ill send you pizza and coffee delivery, you name the drop zone.

Love it!!!

What's not to like? It really includes all the information a person would need to tour efficiently. I agree with some of the previous posts ... this is definitely something I would - at least in parts - print out, fold up and take with me to the parks.

Squee! Love it!

(Now I am fervently wishing that you can get them up for all parks by Sunday - we leave on Monday, and I would LOVE to have them all printed before we go...)

~~~2015 Moved to Florida from PA!~~~

This is a great idea--I like the maps and color coding, but the estimated wait times is what really makes it stand out. If I had any suggestions, it would be an estimated FP return time, but I know that would take a bit more effort.

Not sure if it could fit in with the wait times....MS Paint arrows ftw?
    DiscoStu doesn't advertise.