Disney's Magical Express and Resort Airline Check-in FAQ's

RESERVATIONS
Q. What is the cost for Disney's Magical Express Service?
A. Disney's Magical Express Service is a complimentary benefit offered to guests staying at select Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotels.

Q. Do I have to fly on a participating airline in order to take advantage of Disney's Magical Express Service?
A. No. You may use Disney's Magical Express motor coach transportation and luggage transfer services, regardless of the airline you fly.

Q. Can I book Disney's Magical Express Service for transportation to my Resort hotel upon my arrival at the Orlando International Airport?
A. No. In order to utilize Disney's Magical Express Service, you must make a reservation for the service prior to your arrival.

Q. Can I book Disney's Magical Express Service for transportation from my Resort hotel to the Orlando International Airport while at my Resort hotel?
A. Yes. Contact your Resort hotel Front Desk for assistance.

Q. Can I book a "luggage-only" transfer?
A. No. To utilize Disney's Magical Express Service, you must participate in both the motor coach transportation and the luggage transfer services.

Q. Are car seats allowed on the motor coaches?
A. No. Car seats are not permitted on the motor coaches; they must be stowed underneath the motor coach. Children can either sit on an adult's lap or occupy a seat by themselves.

Q. Can I travel with a crated animal and use Disney's Magical Express Service?
A. Service animals are permitted to travel on the motor coach with their owner; unfortunately, no other pets are permitted to travel on the motor coach. If you wish to travel with a pet, you will need to make other transportation arrangements.

AIRPORT ARRIVAL, TRANSPORTATION, AND DISNEY WELCOME CENTER

Q. What are the hours of operation and location of the Disney Welcome Center?
A. The Disney Welcome Center is in the Main Terminal Building of Orlando International Airport on the B side on Level 1. The hours are 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., but we will be happy to extend those hours if you have booked Disney's Magical Express Service and your flight is scheduled to arrive after 11:00 p.m.

Q. Where do I go if I arrive on the A side of Orlando International Airport? A. Proceed to the B side before taking the elevator or escalator down to Level 1 of the Main Terminal Building. Download Airport Map

Q. Will there be signs at Orlando International Airport directing me to the Disney Welcome Center?
A. No. There will be Disney representatives located on Level 2 (Baggage Claim) on both the A and B sides of Orlando International Airport if you need directions to the Disney Welcome Center. Download Airport Map

Q. How long is the travel time from the Orlando International Airport to my Resort hotel?
A. The approximate travel time is 45-75 minutes. The motor coaches may make up to three (3) stops before arriving at your Resort hotel.

FLIGHT CHANGES AND LUGGAGE HANDLING

Q. Who do I contact when I have a change to my flight information?
A. Before arriving at Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort, you may call the same number used to make your room reservation. While at your Resort hotel, contact your Resort hotel Front Desk for assistance.

Q. What if I did not receive my Disney's Magical Express Service information packet, including vouchers and luggage tags, prior to leaving home?
A. Once you arrive at Orlando International Airport, please proceed directly to the Disney Welcome Center (B side, Level 1). You do not need to claim your luggage. Disney will obtain your information, collect your luggage and deliver it to your room at your Resort hotel. At the Disney Welcome Center, you will be asked for your airline baggage claim checks and a brief description of your luggage. You will also be asked to confirm your return flight information if you are using Disney's Magical Express Service for transportation back to Orlando International Airport at the end of your stay.

Q. When will my luggage be delivered to my room at my Resort hotel?
A. It may take up to three (3) hours after you check in to your Resort hotel for your luggage to be delivered to your room. You do not need to be in your room to receive your luggage. Please pack any valuables, medications or anything you need immediately upon your arrival in Orlando in a carry-on bag.

DEPARTURE FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Q. On my day of departure, how will I know what time a motor coach will pick me up at my Resort hotel to return to Orlando International Airport?
A. The day before you check out, you will receive a Transportation Notice advising you of your motor coach pick-up time and giving you other general information. Your motor coach pick-up time will be approximately three (3) hours prior to your flight departure time from Orlando International Airport. You are responsible for bringing your luggage to the motor coach pick-up location.

Q. Where are the motor coach drop-off locations at Orlando International Airport if I'm traveling back to the airport?
A. There are motor coach drop-off locations on both the A and B sides of Orlando International Airport (Gates 1-29, 30-59, 60-99 and 100-129).

INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS

Q. As an international traveler, do I have to claim my luggage?
A. If the Orlando International Airport is your first point of entry into the United States, you will follow the U.S. Customs & Border Protection process and claim your luggage upon disembarking the airplane. Once you have completed this process, you will give your luggage back to the airport officials and proceed to the Disney Welcome Center located in the Main Terminal Building on the B side on Level 1. Your luggage will be transferred to the Baggage Claim area, where Disney will collect it. If you have already completed the U.S. Customs & Border Protection process in another U.S. city, you will proceed directly to the Disney Welcome Center; Disney will claim your luggage. Download Airport Map

Q. On my day of departure, how will I know what time a motor coach will pick me up at my Resort hotel to return to Orlando International Airport?
A. The day before you check out, you will receive a Transportation Notice advising you of your motor coach pick-up time and giving you other general information. Your motor coach pick-up time will be approximately four (4) hours prior to your flight departure time from Orlando International Airport. You are responsible for bringing your luggage to the motor coach pick-up location

Q. If I am departing for an international destination, can I still utilize Resort Airline Check-In Service?
A. At this time, the service is only available if you are flying domestically (including Puerto Rico). If you are flying internationally, you will need to check in directly with your airline at Orlando International Airport.

DISABILITY ASSISTANCE

Q. Will the motor coaches accommodate wheelchairs? A. Yes. However, please indicate at the time of your booking that you will be traveling with a wheelchair.

Q. Will Disney's Magical Express Service provide wheelchairs at Orlando International Airport upon arrival?
A. No. If you need wheelchair assistance upon arrival at Orlando International Airport, you will need to arrange this directly with your airline.

Q. Can I travel with a service animal and use Disney's Magical Express Service?
A. Yes. Service animals are permitted to travel on the motor coach with their owner; unfortunately, no other pets are permitted to travel on the motor coach. If you wish to travel with a pet, you will need to make other transportation arrangements.

RESORT AIRLINE CHECK-IN SERVICE FOR DOMESTIC DEPARTURES

Q. What is Resort Airline Check-In service?
A. Resort Airline Check-In Service is a benefit offered to you if you are staying at a select Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotel and departing on participating airlines from Orlando International Airport. You can check your luggage and receive your airline boarding pass right at your Resort hotel and you will not need to check in at Orlando International Airport. At this time, the service is only available if you are flying domestically on the following airlines:

AirTran
Alaska Airlines
American Airlines
Continental
Delta Air Lines
JetBlue
Southwest
United
US Airways

Q. How does Resort Airline Check-In Service work?
A. You must check in at the Resort Airline Check-In Desk located in the lobby of select Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotels up to 12 hours prior to your flight departure time (but no less than three hours prior) during operating hours. A valid government issued photo ID and Key to the World Card (your hotel room key) are required to participate.

Q. Is there a cost for Resort Airline Check-In Service?
A. Resort Airline Check-In Service is a complimentary benefit offered to you if you are staying at a select Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotel.

Q. Which Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotels offer Resort Airline Check-In Service?
A. Resort Airline Check-In Service is offered at select Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotels. Resort Airline Check-In Service is also not available at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort or Disney's Vero Beach Resort.

Q. What are the hours of operation for Resort Airline Check-In Service?
A. Resort Airline Check-In Service operates seven days a week, from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. If you cannot check-in during these operating hours, you will need to check in directly with your airline upon arrival at Orlando International Airport.

Q. Do I have to use Disney's Magical Express Service to participate in the Resort Airline Check-In Service?
A. No. The Resort Airline Check-In Service is available to guests staying at select Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort hotels who are flying domestically on participating airlines departing from Orlando International Airport. You may take any transportation from your Resort hotel to Orlando International Airport.

Q. If I am departing for an international destination, can I use Resort Airline Check-In Service?
A. No. At this time, the service is only available if you are flying domestically (including Puerto Rico). If you are flying internationally, you will need to check in directly with your airline at Orlando International Airport.