Thread: 7 days out. . . any way to get PP+

7 days out. . . any way to get PP+

Unfortunately, life has been extremely crazy last few months, so I'm in crunch time for planning. Just realized you could get a big discount for ordering PP+ 14 days ahead, but we are 7 days out. Any way to make that work for us?

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i love josh. Janine's Avatar
    I don't think so, because I believe they need to mail you a voucher. You could risk not getting the voucher in time.
    With regular PP you're just pre-ordering the CD. Not sure why PP+ requires a voucher and not just a receipt.
    Janine

he's right
    You can still get it when you get there. You won't get the discount, but that's not really the end of the world if the pictures are important to you.

I ordered a Disneyland one, and it came relatively quickly, but I would not chance it at 7 days.

Sorry to be so unfamilair w/PP+, so if I can't get it ahead of time. . . how do you get one once you get there? Is it a different card than the ones the photographers hand out? Or, is it something you sign up for online?

fizboBunny
    You go to a PP kiosk (a place where you can view pics and buys prints). There is one located in each park, one in DTD, and one is a few of the Deluxe resorts. This is the same place you would have gone with the prepaid voucher. There you will pay full price of $199 and they will give you the master card.

In theory, you could pre-order PhotoPass ($120) and then purchase Attractions+ at the park ($45). It's not the same price as pre-order PhotoPass+ ($150) but it's cheaper than PhotoPass+ ($200).

josh's mathematician and no expiration upgrade expert Meeska Mooska's Avatar
    I ordered mine on Jan 26th (a Saturday), and received it yesterday (Feb 15th). It took exactly 14 days...

I live in Canada and apx 1 week for me recently guess depends on orders when your get submitted. I wouldn't risk it though

fizboBunny
    Quote Originally Posted by rproctor View Post
    In theory, you could pre-order PhotoPass ($120) and then purchase Attractions+ at the park ($45). It's not the same price as pre-order PhotoPass+ ($150) but it's cheaper than PhotoPass+ ($200).
    If you go with this option, dining pictures will not be included.

Quote Originally Posted by fizboBunny View Post
    If you go with this option, dining pictures will not be included.
    Good point.